User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Can we make two characters? [I might not do that, I'm just curious] Name: Asele [pronounced Aseli/asily] Species: Human Age: 21 Gender: Female Occupation: Apprentice ship craftsman Starting Location:

    Apr 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Slayers DT (Accepting Characters)

    Will this start soon or would you like more characters?

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Kingdom Hearts: Into the Fire

    I reall love this piece - Namine is one of my favourite characters in KH and you've captured her character (particularly her vulnerability) really well in this! Once, Naminé was ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    I'd like to join - is there any particular character profile template that you'd like us to follow?

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    [ Thank you for the chance to drop back in - I've been following for a while but wasn't sure how to slip in >.

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Only By Night

    Texan, would you prefer second or third person? ~Rune~ Rune sat at the centre of the garden, tending to one specific plant stubbornly. For some time now the flower had ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Only By Night DT

    Name: Rune [surname not known] Age: 25 Gender: Male Element: Earth/Mud Personality: Hardworking, honest, and stable. He keeps a level head and is generally open-minded, because of which people will ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Thought Speak

    You could use or something similar like ~insert dialogue~. I think that would be clearer than using italics =]

    Apr 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Slayers DT (Accepting Characters)

    Name: Acari Shale Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: Dark brown hair, blue-green eyes. Just above average height, fairly muscular in build. Has callused hands and several minor scars on his ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Living & The Dead.

    I will make a boy within a few days... sorry for the wait... but if not by wednesday then start anyway. :)

    Apr 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Only By Night DT

    Can i claim the Earth magician, please?

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Hmm. Ok, I'll edit and repost my response - i think I got confused too. If we just ignore all posts after your original post and restart from here I ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Wanderlust DT

    Oh! I see! So she would be disguised as the wise woman and leave that way? I think that would be awesome =] ...then they can have fun plotting in ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Slayers DT (Accepting Characters)

    I'll post within the next few days... i'll choose the gender which balances things most at the time =]

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stranded

    I'll make a guy later =]

    Apr 14, 2010


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov