User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Flawless Characters.

    I think it's always good to consider the good things you've said about the character, and think about the negative extremes of them. ie. If your character is super-laid-back and ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Life, worth the risk?

    Wow! This is really awesome! I took me about three reads to actually understand it though O_o The first time I was in a bad mood and kinda wasn't reading ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Only By Night

    ~Rune~ I smiled faintly at the fairy as she continued to watch the stone bird with a degree of interest. For a moment I played with the idea of really ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    GriffinKeeper, does this mean no-one in Haven knows Marlon was a hero? (Just to check, I don't want to write something contradictory later on. :) ) Did he originally come ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Name: Diana Wilston Age: 19 Gender: Female Personality: Friendly and eneregtic, she is a good companion at the many balls she frequents. She is very optimistic, but can be annoying ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Live For

    It hurts to talk, but I'd sing, sweetness, and I'd whistle for you, as long as you'd wait up to hear my song. ^This is my favourite part; there's so ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Can I be your sister, Daisy? :D

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Red Field

    Could you start a DT so we can discuss the plot? Otherwise they might not interlink very well :) I'm a little bit confused - would the MCs be trying ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    Ok, I'll post a profile soon-ish :D

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    I would imagine you can still join, Lumierre... just have your character as one of the riders selected :) It might be quite hard to join on the bad side, ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Undercover - Chapter 1

    I disagree with the above comment - I like both parts, and particularly how they contrast with each other. The little stamp before each section is really quirky and intersting ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Silly's Little Love Story

    Hiya! I think the beginning of this is awesome and very grabbing, but i feel like it should be longer to get a better sense of what's going on =] ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    Which species of Fae are there to choose from?

    Apr 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Only By Night DT

    Sounds like a good plan =]

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Only By Night

    ~Rune~ Rune nodded. "It seems like everything is burning lately," he murmured. Not that he'd remember it anyhow, and no amount of books on the topic were ever going to ...

    Apr 20, 2010


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell