User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Shaman

    *pause* ...Would you be against the idea of a bunch of Grims picking her up? I promise not to kill her... it might be interesting =]

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    ~Diana~ I resisted an irritated growl as the man looked at someone else, again. Clearly his attention needed to be more focussed. I waved my fan, feigning exhaustion. "It's very ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Only By Night DT

    @Mr Knightley or Kara Hargreaves: Will one of you post? Constanstine has just brought Nicola into the garden and in my last post Rune and Heather approached to see what ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Is my history detailed enough? I've just realised everyone else's is a few paragraphs long. :? I might edit my profile later to include some other characters aswell.

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shaman

    So... could you kill a shaman without destroying their talisman? My plan was that they take the guise of a shaman by stealing a talisman - would they be able ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shaman

    So... could you kill a shaman without destroying their talisman? My plan was that they take the guise of a shaman by stealing a talisman - would they be able ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Characters are limited to weak magic objects, no casting. That sounds like a no to me, but then your character doesn't have very strong magic... *shrug*

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shaman

    Does anyone else want to be a Grim? (even if it's a second character) because I'm the only one and it's hard to move the plot forward for me... :? ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    I suspect that cause there is only a DT, not many people know it exists? Why not PM some storybookers? Here's my profile anyhow. Name: Nanare Age (in faerie): 437 ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Protect

    I'll post as a warrior soon. Anyone can claim to be future wife :D

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    [Are there only the two Masquerade brothers or are there more as NPCs?] ~Diana~ I laughed softly at the eccentric man, nudging Matthew in the ribs slightly. "Sounds like fun," ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Storybook Basics Re: Storybook RPG: Guidelines

    I guess you just have to be super clear when writing character profiles... I do include other storybooker's characters quite often, but it's generally in the interests of plot. I ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Only By Night DT

    That's okay, i'll just make sure your chara never leaves my side :D

    Apr 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Writing Prompt - Cookies

    This is a writing prompt from last year's NaNo build-up. Probably some background info is needed for this to make sense... Jet and Athena are both fugitives(ish) who live with ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Scripts Re: bad comedy shows, sparkly vampires, cartoon villians, oh my!

    This was hilarious! The iCarly bit was completely accurate... my sister loves to watch it, and I secretly pretend to hate it... >.< It was very funny - even though ...

    Apr 22, 2010


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn