User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    ~Asele~ Asele frowned at the woodwork in front of her, giving it a disapproving look. Somehow, the supplier's stock had become infested with woodworms, ruining most of the wood supply ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Field DT

    That's a good idea! You wrote quite a detailed history - I always struggle with that >.< Here's my profile so far - Will you help me with the history ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    [ Can I just say how weird it is that one of the characters here has the same name as me? :shock: ] ... Can my character be one of ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Field DT

    Mostly it doesn't make any difference, people just write how they feel more comfortable. Quite a few SBs are a mixture of third and first person, so it's up to ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers DT

    Can we continue now? @ Kara: I replied, it's your turn :D

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    ~Diana~ My heart raced as Julian pulled me closer and kissed me, my eyes widening in shock. Why would he do that? I heard footsteps nearing us, and the realisation ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    I think GriffinKeeper is starting the SB. He said today but he's not on now [not sure which time zone he's in] He said there was a surprise so probably ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Red Field

    I will join soon [prob in the next few days] :D

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Ahh.... in that case... *goes back to re-edit*

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Okay, mine's edited now. :D

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    @LittleSock: Does Noah live in Haven? Also, will someone else approve my profile, at the moment only ScarlettFire has done so. Looking forward to the surprise...!

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Yay! If you have any suggestions for mine, feel free to point them out :D

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    I think your profile is great LittleSock, but maybe you should put other playing characters in there? Even if they wouldn't recognise him, it might be better if he has ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shaman

    ~Serra~ We moved swiftly, darting through the woodland in search of the next village. Every so often there was a pause as we stopped to dispatch the occassional traveller, Zerda ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    ~Diana~ I gave Julian a wary look. There was no way he could be telling the truth. What he was suggesting.... It was unspeakable. He tapped my arm gently, drawing ...

    Apr 25, 2010


News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver