User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I strode through the corridor, flanked on either side by a soldier. I had the perfect plan to replace my brother in her eyes forever, to finally make her ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    ~Emmett~ I stare in surprise as Lorei leaves the room in a rush. It's not exactly uncommon for her to think things like that, but she thinks it about everyone, ...

    May 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    Will someone else join? It sounds pretty interesting :D

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    I will join in the next few days as a white mage :D

    May 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Magekillers

    I don't have a problem with it :D You can probably be either Mage or Magekiller, it doesn't make a huge difference. If you're a mage I'll try and integrate ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    ~Asele~ Asele listened againt the door curiously, wondering what Elijah was doing back in Haven. Last she'd seen of him he was setting off on a worldwide adventure with his ...

    May 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Magekillers

    I was just thinking - how do you tell humans and mages apart? Cause people seem to be able to tell them apart quite easily. :?

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    ~Emmett~ I smile as Aunt Beth turns around with a huge pitcher full of lemonade, and I leap for it with a laugh. Cutter rolls his eyes, already hoarding the ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Ok, I understand now :D Name: Taeryn Gender: Female Age: A year younger than Rajun, so probably around 17 [at max.] Appearance: A strikingly similar appearance to her mother, Taeryn ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Can I join as... Talen's daughter? :D Cause there's only one bad guy atm >.< EDIT: Shouldn't Talen be older? She's only 27 yet has a teenage son...? Why not ...

    May 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Magekillers

    O_O NOT DAD!? Maybe the mages stay protected by an illusion? I guess they could escape by dissolving a wall through elementy skills. I wish I had time to post ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck

    Name: Senra [or Sen] Age: 47; looks around 20 Gender: Male Species: Naiad/Genie Appearance: A slightly blue tinge to his skin, Senra has piercing blue eyes and darkish blue hair. ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    ~Emmett~ I grin cheerfully, thinking about how much better life is going to be now Lorei's dad is there to help protect us. Everyone else's moods are high, rubbing off ...

    May 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Magekillers

    Sorry I don't seem to post that often, but you all post when I'm asleep, and I post when you're sleeping. >.< Curse those time zones!!!

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    ~Emmett~ I paused, taking in both Lorei and Catherine's suggestions. Okay, so it would be stupid and dangerous, but I hated being cooped up in here. It had been at ...

    Apr 30, 2010


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan