User avatar

kidashka

  • General Articles Re: People are not chocolates.

    I'm sorry to be so ruthless, but I know that you've asked for help with your English so I went full grammar-nazi mode ... Hope that it helps! If you ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    web

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: 2nd Person POV?

    Oh, I love 2nd person PoV! ("We Need to Talk About Kevin" is a really good example) ONe of the things that is good about it is that there is ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS! It's me.

    Hi, and welcome to YWS! I live in England, so I was grinning when you said that you love it here - although I don't live anywhere near London. How ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    This is a great idea! Filipino: 1 Scottish: 1 English: 1

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Window to a Soul

    Oh, wow! This is really beautiful :) I love the light reflecting in the eye, and how it almost looks as if there is a heart shape at the bottom ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Starting an SB - advice

    Hi everyone :) I've been thinking of starting a new SB, and I'm pretty pumped for it, but I'm not sure whether I should delay posting it until after nanowrimo ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Who Knows?

    Aw ... I completely disagree with the above two comments. I don't think there's anything 'wrong' with it at all! I like the feel of it - it seems quite ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: An Empire Divided *Started - still accepting!*

    :smt003 ~Sirian~ Esryn and I made our way through the tunnels purposefully, headed for the room in which reports were always given. The room was hidden far from the Heart, ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Guys, if it's in the archives, it's dead. :(

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    NOTE: Flower~Child's partner has been changed to SoggyPoptart due to inactivity.

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    Pretending that the £20 textbook you just brought is actually going to help with your project, when actually you just think it looks like the most fascinating book on the ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Ecuador!

    Hi everyone! I wondered if I could get some critique for these photos - I havent done much photography before so I would really appreciate it :) These are all ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    @thewrittenchef: For one picture - Click the 'Upload Attachment' tab, click 'Choose File' select the file you would like to upload. Then click 'Add The File' and you will have ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    I'm sorry, I will post in a day or so but I'm so busy at the moment :(

    Oct 17, 2010


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein