User avatar

kidashka

  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    Wow. That's a very definitive list. :smt050

    May 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    *joins in the yelling* AND MORE BOYS!!! ~Keli~ I roll my eyes at Laila, feigning hurt. "It's not cruel. It's not as if I'm gonna rip her head off if ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    Sorry, I got confused with the temple. Edited now!

    May 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ~Kallo~ I nodded, glad that finally we were able to do something. Much as I didn't want to agree with Bree, our slowness to act had cost the Elders. So ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    Okay then :smt003 So is my profile all good? Erm, I was too lazy to do the history bit >.

    May 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Lament of Innocence DT

    Erm... I just wanted to ask, is there anyone else on Talen's side? Also, I'm coming to get the good guys soon BAHAHAHHA. :smt077

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    Name: Keli Gender: Male Age: 18 Appearance: Blue eyes and sandy blond hair. [^ Bahaha beware the pouting man!! :elephant: ] Hobbies: Likes to essentially stalk mortals whom he suspects ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    Name: Tala Age: 23 Gender: Female Class: White Mage Appearance: Sorry I'm too lazy to write a proper description... I would say an average height, medium build. Pics for all ...

    May 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Gah I want to get back into this but it's so hard!!! Will a good person post and include me? [Or a bad person for that matter?!]

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    Do faeries look like people or more mythical?

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I sat in silence for some time, staring at the seat where my mother had been sitting only a moment before. Take someone else. Of course. That seemed reasonable, ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    ~Emmett~ I stare at Lorei for a moment, completely thrown off track. It's not as if it's something I haven't longed for... it's just... strange, to hear her say it ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    I will join as Faerie boy :D Happy to be your LI, Lady.... even if you're a mortal I think it would be interesting. :elephant:

    May 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    ...Which one is the Unseelie Queen?!

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck

    When will this start? *second page heebie-jeebies*

    May 3, 2010


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill