User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Will someone please post? I already have but there hasn't been anything for me to respond to afterwards... :smt095

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    ~Emmett~ I freeze in almost utter terror as the doors open. Lorei. Lorei's not going to be safe, and there's nothing I can do to protect her here in a ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    ~Keli~ I watched the girl with intrigue, standing almost directly behind her. She could probably tell, but that was the fun part. She couldn't check without alerting me, and meanwhile ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    ~Tala~ I grinned as I helped put up the some of the decorations for the upcoming festivities, picturing how spectacular the village would look once they'd finished. So far each ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck

    Ahhh... therefore, we're just waiting for Kara. [BTW I love your character :lol: ]

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    I am happy for my character to be an associate for either side - if more bounty hunters are needed then she could assist them [ie. Tanith's character] as an ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck

    @Lady: I don't understand your character's personality - it seems very contradictory... 'Sweet and understanding' yet also cold and malicious?! Gentle yet has a short temper?! Maybe needs to be ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moonlight Academy

    I will join as a vampire :D

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Symbiote

    Those profiles look pretty good! Just don't forget Empire characters will also need a Shay'la profile :D @ScarlettFire: That seems like a pretty good idea - I hadn't considered the ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Can I join if I haven't read the books?

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Name: Shari Gender: Female Age (18+): 24 Profession: Thief Appearance: Quite short and slim due to malnutrition, she can pass for a teenager at a push. She has longish black ...

    May 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Symbiote DT

    Symbiosis [noun] : A close, prolonged association between two or more different organisms of different species that may, but does not necessarily, benefit each member. It is the year 4075. ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Symbiote

    @ScarlettFire - I suppose you could keep it, if you have a Plan :) @fictionfanatic - Many of the rebels would be people who were originally hosts yet ran away ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Symbiote

    Mmmm... Okeydoke. But only cause you asked first, and as long as you find a plausible way to remove the symbiote :D [Edit: Their skills/strengths would be significantly reduced after ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Symbiote

    Symbiosis [noun] : A close, prolonged association between two or more different organisms of different species that may, but does not necessarily, benefit each member. It is the year 4075. ...

    May 6, 2010


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain