User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: The Myth

    Name: Koda Age: 20 Gender: Male Tribe (a or b): A Personality: He's quite gentle-hearted; he strongly dislikes the rivalry between the two tribes and thinks things would be better ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    I thought they were outside Rossain, so it was okay. I do still think it would be good to kidnap Lorei... maybe a teleportation tracker?

    May 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    Can she and my character be buddies?

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    I'll make a guy.. from tribe a. He and Chahta/Charlie can be best buddies!! :D

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Erm... Sock, we were in the woods. The idea is awesome, but could you edit anyhow? It would make more sense :D

    May 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    Nono, First Guards cannot. First officers can.

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Symbiote

    ~Jim~ I narrowed my eyes, anger growing inside me at the injustice. Our entire population, brainwashed into believing the aliens were good, and now this. There had probably been some ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Luke Pasqualino (AKA Freddie from Skins)

    I do agree, the nose looks quite strange... I think if you make the middle section have softer lines it will look more normal. The hand is a tad giant; ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's

    Hallo again Mystical! With the first one, I think there are all over some proportion issues - particularly the hands and eyes. It's hard for me to describe proportions so ...

    May 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    Hmm, yes, but we'll be cut down alot in numbers anyway as there are currently five queens. =| Hopefully dreamy will choose two so that people can make new characters ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck

    @scarlettfire: come and join my character! :D Also, I agree, could peeps use more spacing in their posts please! ~Senra~ I swam lazily at the side of the side of ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Symbiote

    Okay, i think we're ready to start. Please remember to direct any queries or plot suggestions to the DT. Anybody can start with the first post! :D

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Symbiote

    Name: Jim *cannot be bothered with surname* Age: 23 Gender: Male Class: ...I don't even know what I meant by this. Maybe it was supposed to read job?! Rebel/Empire Rebel ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Symbiote

    Awesome guys!!! We'll start after I post my profile.

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    ~Keli~ I frowned as the boy came over. Distractions weren't fair - how was I supposed to get to Selene if someone else was diverting her attention. Hmph. "Who's your ...

    May 7, 2010


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace