User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Protect

    Gaaaah sorry I made this aaages ago and forgot to submit it!! *is killed* :smt021 Name (Something Indian please. With meaning): Kohana (Swift) Age: 18 Who are you: Warrior Appearance: ...

    May 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Myth DT

    Okie dokie, I searched the interwebs to come up with some ideas... not super imaginative but heyhey. I thought we could call one sun tribe and the other moon tribe. ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    ~Koda~ As Aliricia walked away, I frowned slightly, noticing something. "She cut you," I pointed out with an irritated tone, and the boy raised an eyebrow. "Well observed." "Well, you ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Inkling of Magic

    Erm, I would join the new one! I was too late to vote... :(

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    ~Koda~ Aliricia and I made our way through the forest almost silently, each scanning for any movement near the border. "They were here, last time," she murmured, looking around with ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    ~Shari~ I walked through the alleyway briskly, my head down to avert any attention. A young, feeble-looking woman was easy pickings at this time of night, and I had more ...

    May 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Myth DT

    Okay, just waiting for him to get back in the woods.

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Okay then. Just a catch-up for anyone who's lost: THE BEGINNING -Mages hiding with Lorei. -Lorei's dad likes mages -Mages found -Lorei's dad is killed (Or is he????) -Mages run ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    *thoughtful pause* How's about we just mentally replace the word 'house' with tree etc. And then we can just move the plot on, with Lorei being kidnapped. Does anyone else ...

    May 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Field DT

    Generally if you post on each SB every few days you'll be okay. Depends largely on time zones; sometimes I struggle to keep up cause there are loads of posts ...

    May 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Myth DT

    I was thinking maybe based off a native american word? Like, if they have different terrain, one could be Native American for mountain and one for forest. Although I suspect ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    Haha... I thought exactly the same, Skins! ~Koda~ I looked up as Aliricia came back into camp, a furious expression on her face. A slight frown appeared on my brow; ...

    May 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Myth DT

    Please can we think up some names for the tribes? :D

    May 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Field DT

    Not usually... There tends to be a few days max. I haven't posted yet as I wasn't sure if the SB had started or if you were just posting backgrounds ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Symbiote

    ~Jim~ We walked into the building fairly inconspiciously. In fact, everyone seemed to be crowded around something. I craned my neck to see what was causing such a fuss, noting ...

    May 9, 2010


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke