User avatar

kidashka

  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    Gaaah I really wanna do this cause I like my character and there's no where else to put her! I'll take the Matthew character :D

    May 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Lament of Innocence DT

    Ahhh, okay then. *intrigued*

    May 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Lament of Innocence DT

    What do you mean need a few PMs? You want me to PM you?!

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    ~Koda~ I grinned as Chahta, or Charlie, or whatever (though what kind of name was that?) caught the guitar and continued lazily strumming it. It was kind of nice to ...

    May 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Lament of Innocence DT

    Oh, yeah. I was thinking it would happen on the way so that they would just do as she asked, but now they're in the castle so it'll be harder. ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    @LDR, please check the DT :) ~Taeryn~ I stood in silence behind the prisoners, waiting for the moment of congratulation. That moment when my mother would finally see me for ...

    May 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Lament of Innocence DT

    I was thinking, maybe it's a bit futile to fight against Taeryn [t'would be slightly farfetched to imagine that several wounded teens could defeat what is essentially the entire royal ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Nono, my character *isn't* an assassin. I wanted her to take out a contract, ie. pay one of your characters to kill someone. But I don't know how she would ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ My eyes widened in mock-innocence. "Of course I'm not going to kill either of you. I'm just going to teach you to respect your betters." I nodded swiftly at ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ How funny. The silly injured prisoner was trying to be protective. Kneeling above her, I considered the best way to punish such insolence. I glanced upon her oh-so-beloved, gesturing ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    *considers summat* How would my character contact an assassin to ask to kill someone?

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I crept through the woods almost silently, a small troupe of three behind me. Finally I had recieved a lead on the whereabouts of the escapees, and three weeks ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck

    ~Senra~ I glowered at the stupid human, before turning away briskly. "Well, you're home and safe, contract fulfilled, I'll be on my way now thankyouverymuch." I made to teleport away ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Oooh... What kind of ship is it? Would a prisoner be a suitable role? ie. they are being transferred to a different holding place? I want an ex-pirate >.

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Gaaah I want someone to reply. More character interaction needed!!

    May 11, 2010


Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou