User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    ~Keli~ I rolled my eyes. "Yes, very inspiring. Shame fey are so fickle; half of them will have forgotten by tomorrow." Claudia nodded with a slight frown. "And that's not ...

    May 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Lament of Innocence DT

    Sorry... it just didn't make any sense to me... Thanks! :D

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    ~Keli~ "Riiight. Have you seen the state of my palace? As you may have noticed, it's fallen into a state of disarray. Not exactly rolling in it, am I?" Selene's ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    ~Keli~ I beamed at Selene, who continued to scowl. "I knew I was right," I announced, noting some of the other Sight-humans in the group. Call it Fae intuition, I ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    ~Emmett~ I shivered from the cold, straining my powers to hear a trace of anyone else's thoughts. There was nothing but a faint buzzing sound. "They've blocked my powers," I ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    [not so sure what to write so bear with me] ~Keli~ I yawned, having returned to my Summer Palace and traipsing around aimlessly for the past week or so. Wasn't ...

    May 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Lament of Innocence DT

    I do not understand. Tarrion got stabbed. By someone who doesn't like Talen. Whose side is this person on?! I was going to go with the knife thing being an ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    [...I'm not entirely sure why the guards left, but hey. :D ] ~Taeryn~ I made my way back to the prisons, fuming. Talen hadn't wanted to see me at all. ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I tilted my head to one side. What a peculiar way to see the world. "I wish I could believe that," I replied after a long pause, "but I ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I sighed. "Nobody is free." I replied after a moment. Selene didn't reply, though a frown appeared on her face, and I continued. "We are all bound by our ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Name: Clara Gender: Female Age: 17 Appearance: Personality: Overconfident, reckless, noisy, lacking in inhibitions. She'll tell you her entire life story after an hour of knowing you, or after five ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I stared back impassively. What would it feel like to need someone that much, that being away for even a second was too much? Not that it mattered. I ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    That website is amazingly disturbing. :shock: ~Shari~ I made my way to the well, shaking slightly with a mixture of fear, worry, and also the fact that it was bloody ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Live In Harmony

    I love VV!!! Didn't know there was a new game out :shock: I will DEFINATELY join :smt050

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I sat in my room, still feeling numb from earlier. I was nothing to her. Just another of her worthless subjects, not even worthy of a grateful smile, or ...

    May 13, 2010


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn