User avatar

kidashka

  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    So, this is the DT for High School SB!! :D Dorms Boy dorm 1:- Connor Reed (chupatoasta) Oliver Todd (Kaywiia) Liam Fisher (Skins) Oscar Williams (kidashka) Teacher in charge - ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    So, I thought we could do with a High School SB!! [Otherwise known as Fun With Cliches ] Simply, it's based in an English boarding school, and that's about it ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    ~Koda~ I stayed awake most of the night, keeping an eye on both the not-quite-dead guy and our hostage, both of whom were sleeping. Charlie looked kind of cute when ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    ~Keli~ I frowned slightly as Selene started to walk off. "Oh no you don't," I called out, grabbing her wrist firmly. "You owe me a favour now." Her eues narrowed ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I narrowed my eyes. "You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that you are in a position to bargain with me. I owe you nothing. For every piece ...

    May 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Lament of Innocence DT

    Bahaha they're gonna have such a fun stubborn stand-off. :lol:

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    [I just realised I don't actually know why they were imprisoned, so I'm making summat up. Tell me if it's stupid/goes against the plot and I'll change it.] ~Taeryn~ Wait, ...

    May 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Lament of Innocence DT

    Don't worry; I figured you'd just edited the last few so that made enough sense :D

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ Arlene followed behind me silently as I made my way to the cells once more. Hopefully the boy had recovered from his hallucinatory moment by now; I'd see what ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I raised an eyebrow. "You showed bravery in taunting the guards. I've had enough of pathetic spineless assistants, so I think you'll do just fine." Arlene nodded silently, mouth ...

    May 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Lament of Innocence DT

    Er..... I just thought that Tae would want Aris close so she could keep an eye on her. I think that Aris would see her uncertainty with Talen and such ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's

    Wheeee! The manga girl is so cute! >.< The hair is very good, and the outfit rocks! And the eyes.... awwww. Only bad thing is that the shoulders are a ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I stayed unnervingly silent for a moment. Obviously the two had connections to the prisoners, and if they weren't in such bad conditions both mentally and physically I would ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Autumn

    Name: Patrick Nodens Age: 21 Job: Artist Description: A quiet, solemn man who prefers to observe rather than actually converse with people. Fairly private and prefers to remain anonymous most ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    We do have eight characters...

    May 15, 2010


I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content