User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    Name: Thomas Age: real-200, fake-18 Gender: Male Special powers: Omnom...... Can turn invisible. Appearance: History: you really want 200yrs of history?! Personality: Optimistic, fiery, determined, st

    May 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Protectors

    Please could I have a female with this power? 'Can paint the future; see an objects history by touching it'

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    ~Emma~ I looked up in surprise as the guy sat next to me. An hour late? I didn't really understand why he'd even shown up, to be honest. The lesson ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    ~Koda~ I took the guitar with a laughg, holding it awkwardly and attempting to hold it in the way I'd seen Ali and Charlie do. Position mastered, or so I ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Live In Harmony

    I was too lazy to do the history section... other than that, they're finished now. Can we start anyway?

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    *These characters' profiles have been posted in the DT* ~Oscar~ Ugh, god. Would this teacher ever stop getting off on students who didn't understand? I thought his job was to ...

    May 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    Name: Oscar Williams Gender: Male Age: 17 Appearance: ...Just without the beardy thing. Personality: Despsite getting good grades, he's somewhat of a rebel. Has decided that because he gets on ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    ~Nathaniel~ I walked down the street somewhat aimlessly. It was only midday and my daily quota was already complete, thanks to a pile-up on a nearby motorway. Though why anyone ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    This. It's so the SB doesn't get clogged up with questions :smt003 I'll try and check it as often as possible, but I put dorms up in this thread too ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Quite Unlike a Fairytale

    Can I be Aladdin?

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    *I will join as a guy if someone tells me what's happened so far*

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    *It's a boarding school :smt003 I'll assign dorms later, so check the DT.*

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    ~Clara~ I jumped up in excitement as I heard the cry that there were black flags approaching. Pirates. Maybe I'd know some of them, and they could get me out ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Yeah... :(

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Profiles are great, but can you please all remember that it's set in England? So some sports references are a tad off (cricket, football, rugby are more British :wink: ), ...

    May 18, 2010


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)