User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    :shock: WOW. On another note, would it be possible to have a character that *isn't* a sibling? Cause at the moment there isn't much scope for romance...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    ~Keli~ I blinked in surprise as Selene randomly ran off, looking almost as if she was crying. Well, that wouldn't do, would it? I followed her immediately, shouting something about ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Yeah. I was just thinking, with nine (well, technically eight) kids AND three dogs, it was gonna get crowded :smt003 (My house has four kids and one dog and is ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    ~Emma~ I relaxed slightly as not-so-grumpy Theo introduced himself. So, maybe he wasn't as scary as I'd anticipated. I gestured to his food. "What's that? It looks way nicer than ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    ~Emma~ I wandered down the canteen aisle aimlessly, looking for a seat. I'd gotten held up leaving maths earlier, and now there was barely any space left. Not only that, ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Umm, just a note to future people joining - please no more pets cause we already have like three dogs... :|

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    *hmm. Well it's lunchtime, so make him bump into someone in the cafeteria. If you wait, I'll bring him in.* *A notice to all - One place left! It doesn't ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Name: Aidan Gender: Male Kid number and age: 1st child, age 18 Personality: He's a big brother!! Very caring and protective of his younger brothers and sisters, is generally pretty ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Would like to claim eldest child :D

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    *I'm sooo bad at making up questions >.< Let's just skip that bit out* ~Taeryn~ I sighed, unable to think of any further questions to ask Selene. So far she'd ...

    May 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of Hades DT

    Hey, I had a bit of a brainwave - could my character be, like, the dad of another character?? That might sound a bit wierd, so let me explain: he ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ignorance

    I agree with ziggie.. whilst it seemed pretty good at the beginning (ignoring some proofing issues), it got really rushed and confusing near the end. I think something like this ...

    May 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Sunlight

    Wow, this is awesome! I love the imagery throughout, and how you've managed to capture really interesting personalities in so little time! The present tense works really well - it ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: A.P.O.S.F. (American Paranormal and Occult Special Forces)

    Am I allowed to be a demon, or does that count as dark magic?

    May 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Myth DT

    I had a thought - maybe they go back to tribe b to try and join forces against the scientists, and then discover tribe b have been kidnapped?

    May 19, 2010


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller