User avatar

kidashka

  • OOC Archive Re: The Lost Sea DT

    No, it's fixed now :)

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Last Legs

    Name: Isaac Hawkins Age: 27 Gender: Male Occupation: Law Enforcer Appearance: Personality: Isaac is kind of a goody-two-shoes. He is patient, responsible, and cautious. Above all he genuinely wants to

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Last Legs

    I will join this, as a male gang member. Profile should be up in a few days. :)

    Nov 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of Gods DT

    This is the DT for Any questions and discussion here!

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Gods

    Once, there were six gods. Together, they ruled the skies, the sea, the land, and everything in between. Now they are weak and faded, weary with age and dying. Each ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Quarrel behind the Door.

    And I don't care who is right, 'Cause I need both of them. I used to fall asleep at night And listen to their scrap. Snatches of serious adult words ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*

    Sorry for my slowness in replying; the computer's been dead for a few days/ ~Ben~ Lily. Well, now I had a name even if her eyes were still full of ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Was Hitler and the Nazi Party, religious or atheist?

    You started out with a good point but made an awful mistake! Adolf Hitler was elected after the Weimar Republic failed in everyone eyes, with Hyper Inflation and the economy ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*

    ~Ben~ I shook my head disbelievingly as the trio of girls instantly fled to the furthest edges of the room, each of them eyeing me with suspicion. Well, that was ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Knots. Prelude, Pt. 1

    Hi there! I thought this was a pretty good start to your novel - the character interaction is very good and natural. Although, I don't really understand what the difference ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: some ameteur photography :P

    I agree, the first and last ones are the best because they are the simplest! The first one has a lovely use of focussing - the flower really stands out ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Need to Review you! Puh-lease? O_o (OPEN)

    Hi, I saw your picture of Taylor Swift in Art&Photography, and wondered if you could critique some of my art? You're so good, I want to steal all of your ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Was Hitler and the Nazi Party, religious or atheist?

    I think there is a slight issue here in that people are suggesting somehow religion was a major factor behind Hitler's policies ... I don't believe religion itself was a ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • General Articles Re: People are not chocolates.

    :D Thank you for replying!! I'll try and answer all your questions. I wanted to say something like: beside you or past you go... I may write just pass? Hmm. ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*

    Thank you for bringing me in ScarlettFire! Dark-haired girl = Liliana? Also, I assume Ben doesn't know that Quinn is his uncle? ~Ben~ "Are you sure I'm not allowed to ...

    Oct 29, 2010


Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson