User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I paused, staring into space as the words began to sink in. "No," I whispered, barely audibly, and I swallowed. Oh god, I could feel myself welling up. It's ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    Saving spot for female chain.

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I wandered down the stairs to the cells quietly. Apparently Arlene had gone straight there after I let her on break, and whilst I admired her spunk there was ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    *Thanks for changing it :smt003 * ~Keli~ "Claudiaaa," I half-grumbled at her, rolling my eyes. "I thought you said I had to do that... erm... that wooing thing. Soften her ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    *Umm, what? No godmodding pleeease* EDIT: What I wrote in my character profile:- "Generally mischievious and fairly cheerful.... is rarely malicious." Pompous, yes, quite silly, yes, outright mean, NO

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I sighed, not really sure what to do. Obviously I should be exploiting the situation as much as possible... Selene still needed medical attention; though not as life-threatening as ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: A.P.O.S.F. (American Paranormal and Occult Special Forces)

    Name: Jasmine Hayes Age: 26 Height: 5'7" Conventional Weapons: Pistols, throwing knives. Supernatural Ability: Lycanthropy Description: Whilst not strictly part of the APOSF, she frequently acts as an

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    ~Christopher~ I sat in the corner of the room, eying the younger experiments warily. It had been at least two months since the last escape attempt, so it probably wouldn't ...

    May 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    Erm, maybe that was a bad explanation :lol: I meant one of the dorms organising a 'sleepover' kind of thing, so the other characters would come to that dorm in ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    *Is there any way for Children of Hades to recognise on another as being dead? Also, no one else has replied so you're my kid now, TW :D * ~Nathaniel~ ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    :lol: Do you think we're allowed a second character? Oh well, here goes. Character Profile: Name: Hope or Child 203 Age: 18 Background: ... What do you look like?: Very ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    Character Profile: Name: Christopher or Child 128 Age: 25 Background: Has been in the facility his whole life, nothing of consequence has really happened. What do you look like?: see ...

    May 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    That sounds like a great idea! How about a start of term party? It could be a secret, against-the-rules-type-thing in one of the dorms or could be an organised event ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    ~Emma~ I grinned sheepishly. "I begged to come here, actually. I love it here..." Theo raised an eyebrow. "That so?" I laughed again, nodding shyly and quickly finishing off my ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    ~Keli~ "Selene!!" I shouted out, hopefully loud enouhg for her to hear. "Selene!! It's not fair if you keep hiding! You can't always run away, alright! And you know I ...

    May 20, 2010


Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White