User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    *Okay then :smt003 * ~Thomas~ I wandered out of class lazily, wishing already for the day to be over. To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure what I was still ...

    May 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of Hades DT

    I didn't know if it was summoning her, or another person arriving :smt003 Though now it's more obvious - she was being summoned?

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    *Ermm.. How about... Rebecca?* ~Aiden~ I rolled my eyes as Destiny was followed downstairs by a throughly disgruntled Glen. "What did you do to him?" I asked in disbelief, and ...

    May 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Myth DT

    Hmmm... I was thinking, if someone from tribe b came to tribe a and told them about tribe b being captured (having escaped the scientists themselves)? That way they have ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    ~Koda~ Well, that made sense... I considered slowly, thinking back over the past few days. Hang on, was I pleased?! ...Should I be pleased...? I shook my head uncertainly, making ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: A.P.O.S.F. (American Paranormal and Occult Special Forces)

    ~Jasmine Hayes~ I glanced around the area every now and then, seeking out any movement in the distance. The team had only just arrived at the building, and it seemed ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    *I got your PM and have been reading since I joined but not noticed an opportunity to jump... :( *

    May 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    Ooooh... sounds like a plan! But who? (Then detention funtimes?!)

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    *What is the black shadow thing?* ~Nathaniel~ I blinked in confusion as the girl hurriedly took the pipe and stashed it away somewhere. How curious. And annoying. I considered for ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fraternity- Reborn!

    What are the Elementals?

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I remained like that, in my room, for god knows how long, sitting in silence with tearstained eyes. Finally there came a knock on the door, and I looked ...

    May 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A.P.O.S.F. DT

    Here :smt003

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    *Why don't you come in the pawn shop with me (Nathaniel) and TexanWriter (Gwynn)? If you don't post by tomorrow I'll bring you in :smt003 *

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    ~Emma~ I looked across the desk in alarm. Were chemicals supposed to do that? Well, I was pretty sure they weren't supposed to fizz that crazily in a school science ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    ~Aiden~ I rolled my eyes, giving in easily to my sisters whim. Somehow they all seemed to be able to wrap me around their little fingers whenever they wanted. "Alright ...

    May 22, 2010


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow