-
Re: The Hunger Games
If we miss out the prep, then add how much support they have/if they have sponsors.
May 24, 2010 -
Re: Squash
Strangely enough, I like this! The colours in it are nice and warm and consistent; it's like there's a scheme of sorts (I think this is cause the squash colours ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games
Nah, I think prep time and sponsors are important... ^^ Maybe if whoever actually makes it gets to decide :smt003
May 24, 2010 -
Re: A.P.O.S.F. (American Paranormal and Occult Special Forces)
~Jasmine~ I paused after Lethero's command, staying in Lycan form as I watched the beast fly away again. Padding into the building slowly, I looked around. It seemed deserted; the ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games
*pause* I'm pretty excited about this now..... I hope it happens :smt003 Though how would we do the gifts thing? It might be a bit godmoddy... :? Maybe have people ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: Dark Fey
*Where is Selene?* ~Keli~ I grinned at Claudia as we flitted to the Rebel Fey base. Time to round up some new forces, hopefully. Many of the RF group were ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games
Yeah! You could have a section in the profile like- Death position: [1-40] How they die: etc...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: Lament of Innocence
~Taeryn~ I inhaled deeply at the sight of the dead guard. Great. Two down in a week. At this rate we wouldn't even need a rebel army to take down ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games
You could always do it so that people write in their original post how far they survive (out of the last ten)? That way, people would know where they stood ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: The Book Thief
Thank you for your comments! :smt060 @antimelrose: Yes, i did draw the feet :smt003 If you scroll down on the full picture you will see them. (They aren't on the ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: The Myth
~Koda~ I smiled slightly at Charlie's suggestion, though at the same time I was slightly concerned by the element of truth in his words. From what I'd heard of the ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: Lament of Innocence
~Taeryn~ I paced my room restlessly, still trying to wrap my head around the earlier encounter with my mother. The look in her eyes.... It was still preying on my ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)
~Aiden~ "Nah, if Faith wants to play hide-and-seek then lets do that!" I grinned at her, tickling her playfully for a moment. "Come on guys... Who do you want to ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: Death Is An Angel
I liked this; it was quite sweet and contemplative. Only thing that annoyed me was that some of the rhymes are a bit awkward - angel/archangel, for example. Maybe that ...
May 23, 2010 -
Re: The Book Thief
Hallo there :smt003 I was looking around for inspiration, and saw 'The Book Thief'. (It's a great book, read it if you haven't already!) So I drew the front cover... ...
May 23, 2010
