User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    If there are no more volunteers for the last character by Friday then I'll take a second one :smt003

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)

    Might join as trouble character. If so I'll post profile on Friday :smt003

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    Umm, I used a pokemon for my monster form... Is that okay? :D Name: Vea Age: 22 Gender: Female Human Appearance: Sort of like the mermaid below, but with legs ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Name: Taúra Age: 23 Gender: Female Race : Redguard Role in Guild: Warrior; Apprentice Trainer to February Appearance : ...possibly without the huge bruise.... Personality: She might not be the ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Saving a warrior!! I'll train ArahniaSiddel :smt003

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ Aris followed me silently, staring at the floor as I led her into another room. She sat in the chair I gestured to, eyes closed and breathing deeply. I ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Done the alignments now... :) I think I looked at a similar website for info on personality and mindset :smt003

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Full Name: Nerissa Hunlyl Gender: Female Age: 83 (approx 23 equivalent) Birthplace: ??? Father's Name: Zytan Mother's Name: Araiel Race: Drow Eye Color: Red-Amber Hair colour: White blonde Height: 5'2

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Am I allowed two characters? Cause I can't decide drow or elf >.

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Maybe this would be better? We will not know the death order until everyone has joined. With that said, I'm going to limit the spots to 12. That way nobody ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    LastPaladi, is your character a drow or an elf? I'll join as one of those two races :smt003

    May 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Book Thief

    Erm, if someone sent me a description of their character, I'd draw it and scan it in for them to see. So, if someone wasn't great at drawing but still ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    *Okiedokie but I'll post tomorrow. If anyone would like to take up Garrion that'd be great!!*

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Well, yes, but I think it would work best if there was either 'mentors + sponsors + tributes' or just tributes... If we have all three then the mentors can ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    It might be hard for mentors to post cause they'd have no-one else to interact with... Maybe having sponsors as charas instead/aswell? That way they can chose the gifts...?

    May 24, 2010


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler