User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    ~Taúra~ I wandered down the stairs brusquely, wondering what was for breakfast. Well, the range of options was hardly massive but it might be interesting to see what combination of ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    @Mr Knightley - Will you be Aimee's trainer then? :smt003

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stranded in School

    Claiming a girl! (Is electricity control allowed to be a power or is that cheating? >.

    May 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    Well there's a teacher assigned to each dorm (probably sleeping nearby] so if they get really noisy he could just turn up and be like :shock: Another suggestion is that ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    No longer required - thank you Mr. Knightley!

    May 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    Name: Matthew Age (in faerie): 26 Apparent age: 704 Appearance (be detailed): Fairly well built from years of running from the disgruntled victims of his thievery! Brown hair, cat-like eyes. ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    *Sorry, I have been very caught up with exams these past few days* ~Taeryn~ For god's sake, I was so sick of uncooperative prisoners. Aris looked away again, and I ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Foreshame

    Hi ladyworkz! I have to say, I don't really have any overwhelming feelings towards this poem. I think it's quite full of emotion, but it doesn't impact so well on ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: 'In the Yellow' and 'Earth to earth'

    I really love the first one; the way it's all broken up makes it really pondering and kind of... like, lazy contemplations of memories. It reads effortlessly and is beautiful. ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: GaGa Wannabe & Lady Portrait

    Hi KD! Wow, you are super talented - you clearly have loads of potential in your drawing to improve still though :smt003 It's obvious that you're amazing at eyes; in ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The WORSE four letter word.

    :smt003 I like the edited last stanza much more!! (I'm a tad more awake now aswell!) It's definately less ambiguous, though maybe could do without the enormous first letters so ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The WORSE four letter word.

    I do like this, though I am still slightly bemused of what the word is (Is it love?) Although you describe it's importance and impact beautifully, I think you could ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost

    I really like the imagery throughout - it's pretty awesome and gives a good idea (is the photo one of yours aswell? 'Cause I really like it :smt003) However it ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: First time :]

    I like the first two; the bowl seems to be glowing almost with the starkness of the light! It makes it look quite mystical and interesting, but I agree with ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    I just reread the opening post - "Chains must have features similar to monster form" - does this mean my Chain character has to be a mermaid or can she ...

    May 26, 2010


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac