User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Half Blood Hill (Fan-Fic of the Lightning Thief Series)

    I thought everyone got the same beads at the end of the term, and they've both been there a long time so similar beads? It's been a while since I ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    ~Taúra~ I look up as February returns to the guild, seeming somewhat out of breath. Lightweight. "Hey," I call out to her, and she comes over after scanning to see ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half Blood Hill (Fan-Fic of the Lightning Thief Series)

    Okie dokie I'll be Hermes' kid then. Name: Maia (this is the name of Hermes' mum xD) Gender: Female Age: 17 Child of: Hermes and a gypsy Determined or Undetermined?: ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    How do contracts get started? And blue eyes is fine, forsakin. ~Vea~ I watched with wide eyes as the boy left in a rush, wondering why he'd been attempting to ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half Blood Hill (Fan-Fic of the Lightning Thief Series)

    Can I be Hades' child? Otherwise Hermes please :smt003

    May 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Hunger Games

    Haha, Katniss' nose is officially deemed strange :lol: I think the lines on it are too heavy; on another drawing I got asked for stronger lines so I went a ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Don't have time to post but I think Artemis is talking to her... if you could include Taúra too that'd be great :D

    May 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Hunger Games

    Hiya! Here's a sketch of Katniss and Rue from 'The Hunger Games' - hope you like it! katniss full.jpg ^Whole thing katniss.jpg ^Katniss close-up rue.jpg ^Rue close-up Critiques are well ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Designer Children, Why or Why Not?

    I'm going to wind everyone up now, cause to an extent (and from a completely dispassionate point of view) I agree. The human race is so cushy now; people don't ...

    May 30, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    Ah, I see. Okay, thanks!

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fae

    ~Nanare~ I gave Luna a weary smile as I stepped from the tree, giving the towering plant a glance as I left it. Winter was almost over and my strength ...

    May 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    I made Matthew cause WhiteTiger asked.... Hm...anyone want to make the profile for Matthew? He would be a peasant...and male...xD (He's from my character's past -if you're interested check it ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: What do you think?

    O__________O I. LOVE. YOU. That's such an awesome idea!!!!!! Yesyesyyessss :smt003

    May 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A.P.O.S.F. DT

    Either future or past date, I was thinking... (sorta like in 'heroes' if anyone watches that)? Possibly if one of them is on the front page of the newspaper, leading ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Does the seem interesting?

    I think that could be awesome! Though not sure how sustainable it would be... :smt003

    May 29, 2010


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings