User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Warcraft

    I'll take a female Draenei mage... Never played WoW but hopefully I'll pick up the basics :smt003

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    ~Clara~ I sniffed in annoyance. "Tried to nick this boat, actually." David raised an eyebrow with some disbelief. "Got caught though. The rest of my bloody crew ran off whilst ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stranded in School

    ~Clare~ I grinned as we entered the deserted school, priding myself on my absolute cunning in stealing the keys from the caretaker on the last day of school. The things ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    I've been stuck in a cell! *wails* Aha. David is also in a cell. :smt003 ~Clara~ "Clara," I replied, already regretting giving away of the last bottle of rum. It ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stranded in School

    I'd like to start now; we promise to keep Ollie in it! (I recognise his profile from somewhere, but I can't place it...)

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stranded in School

    Name: Clare Age (11-18): 17 Gender: Female Personality: Super cheerful and bubbly, she's pretty laid back about everything. Sometimes this leads to misunderstandings with others when she accidentally

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    (I think the Winter Queen is already taken, but I guess you could be her sidekick or something?) ~Keli~ "So, where actually is she?" I grumbled as Claudia and I ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    ~Taúra~ I watched, deep in thought, as February got up and dusted herself off again. Perhaps this wasn't the best way to train her... It was the way I'd learnt ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ "What makes you think you are in a position to bargain with me?" I asked coldly, and stared back determinedly. "I won't tell you anything otherwise." Ah, so naive. ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    ~Nathaniel~ I held the limp girl in my arms with some distress as the man ran from the shop without a second glance. Leah stood up with a look of ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The second star to the right...

    Name: Lucas Gender: Male Age: 19 What you are: Pirate Appearance/Picture: Personality: Playful and cheerful; rarely takes anything seriously. Enjoys being around others and is occasionally way annoyin

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cursed Atonement

    Can I have Rasputin's ancestor? I don't know who alot of the others are... >.

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Will this start soon? We already have 11 characters :smt003

    May 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Women of the Forest

    Another scanned picture (I'm so crazy happy that the scanner works - I had a scanning fest yesterday :smt003 ) forest full.jpg I think at some point there was a ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Hunger Games

    Sorry, I've spent so long shading it that it would practically kill me to rub the shading out for colour. So no :smt003

    May 31, 2010


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace