User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Yay, let's start! I'll wait for you to do the first post :D

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Okay, will post profile tomorrow. Could you give me a quick synopsis of what's happened so far?

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Do you need more characters?

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stranded in School

    ~Clare~ I stared at Saphire hands in amazement, some kind of prank already forming in my mind. "Hey," I whispered breathlessly, "can you do that all over?" She nodded slowly, ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Eight pictures

    This is an OC of mine.... This was mostly practise at continuity (there are plenty of anatomy mistakes that I have corrected but not on these scanned versions :D ) ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half Blood Hill (Fan-Fic of the Lightning Thief Series)

    Hecate is a pre-Olympian goddess... and is also a virgin goddess... I guess you could have her if you really really want but she would have to be in Hermes ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Avatar: the other last air bender.

    Also, pregnancy is nine months?! How could a father die years before?! I'm going to read this SB when it starts :smt003

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half Blood Hill (Fan-Fic of the Lightning Thief Series)

    ~Maia~ I grinned as the new girl was promptly shoved towards me and Chiron, a terrified expression visible on her face. In an attempt to control my excitement, I bounced ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Women of the Forest

    Thank you all for the reviews!! :smt050 @Kaedee - you got most right (Lynx and Panther were the main ones and those were correct :)) but Puma was supposed to ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Do you think we should have all the people from last time who aren't here this time be dad/missing or as NPCs?

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    I'll use my chara from last time... he's gonna be pretty cut up 'bout Lorei :( Name: Emmett Dunelm Age: 21 Profession: Mage [Psychic] Appearance: Dark brown hair that's quite ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Ja, I think so... I'm planning for her to have some sort of breakdown after she kills Rajun. :smt003 Is he actually in the forest? I thought he was going ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    ~Taúra~ I paused mid-mouthful as my name was called, mulling this over silently. Kid hadn't been called, though this was hardly a surprise to me... both apprentices were really too ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Survivor DT

    I'm not sure how they will meet up in the first place....?

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fae

    ~Matthew~ I curl up on the windowsill, watching Felicity as she wanders around the room. I'm in cat form, of course, and she's gotten pretty used to my presence since ...

    Jun 1, 2010


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights