User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    > Yes, she did... Not sure what happened here whilst I was gone, so I figure I can just ignore all the OOC notes :smt003 I love how Garrion and ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clockwork Heart

    I'll join ... i already have a Plan for my character :) I will post profile tomorrow.

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    Tadaaaaaaa ... slightly edited. When will we start? Rider Name: Kallo Quenlock Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: *see below* Picture: Personality: Quiet and thoughtful most of the time. Recently has ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenge of the Riders DT

    I'll join again, but I'm going away for a month in a month's time so I may have to drop out at some point... :( I guess I'll just die ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ Even as I babbled on to Aris, I was concerned. I was alone, and would be up against at least three people, not including Aris. Yes, one of them ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Survivor DT

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. I totally didn't pick up on the sarcasm before *headdesk* ...Maybe he forgot xD Or else is just super gullible.

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: An Idea

    I have been wondering.... would anyone be interested in a Anne Frank-esque storybook? It would follow a similar idea of hiding in an annex, and could have various different characters' ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Survivor DT

    is jessica leading everyone out of the jungle? i'm thinking there should be some kind of problem that obstructs this... maybe : (a) Jessica gets ill or injured??? (b) they're ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I walked down the corridor silently, Aris still stumbling reluctantly after me. "Do you know what they were planning?" I asked her quietly, and she shook her head with ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    ~Chris~ Chris blinked in silence, staring at the new group of people in shock. Okay, so an apparently tame tiger had just led him from where he'd been sleeping to ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    I allowed to kill Garrion? He wouldn't tell where Tarrion and co are hiding... I don't want to kill everyone, I swear! :lol: ~Taeryn~ I granted Aris a small smile, ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    ~Nerissa~ The night was calm. A soft cold breeze blew softly across my face, and I remained silent, and watched. So far, at least five people had entered the building, ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Ooh, I will definately join!! :smt003

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    RedBird... he started this, right?

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Character Profile- Name: Chris Age: 20 Gender: Male Appearance: Personality: Fairly soft-spoken and agreeable; he often gets walked all over because he rarely stands up for himself. Is quite indecisiv

    Jun 11, 2010


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19