User avatar

kidashka

  • OOC Archive Re: Revenge of the Riders DT

    Don't think I can post until Monday so please could you briefly mention my character over the next few days? :D

    Jun 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Lament of Innocence DT

    We could have an epilogue!!! :D And then him/her be main chara, with Kale/Aris' kid, and Garrion's kid(s) and Tae's kid and and and *squeal* Many many children :D so ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    i think i'll have to withdraw as it is very hard being the only bad person :( Nevermind, Pundit won me over :smt003

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    placeholder co-captain, but cannot post until monday.

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ There they were. Even if the sound of their hushed voices hadn't given it away, Aris' sudden intake of breath helped alert me to the fact that they were ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    Hang on, am I the only bad guy?

    Jun 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Lament of Innocence DT

    Yaaaaaaaaaay! *happy dance* But any suggestions/additional ideas? Some bits are seriously wishy-washy haha :smt003 OHMYGOSH I JUST HAD A COMPLETE EPIPHANY. Sel and Tar's kid should be in the sequel!!!

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Gah I kinda thought this had died so I didn't want to push it... :P ATM they're at a secret party so if you're pushed for ideas then maybe have ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    What can sorcerers do? *placeholder for evil person*

    Jun 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Lament of Innocence DT

    Yaaaaay! Just please don't start it until I get back from trekking (about september) cause I want to be a part of it :) Could you help with the italicised ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clockwork Heart

    >Thank you!< ~Sarabi~ My eyes fluttered open slowly. Smoke engulfed the train carriage, burning my eyes, and I squinted to see my surroundings. What had happened? As I struggled to ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Lament of Innocence DT

    i think there would definately be room for a sequel though! like, how they rebuild the kingdom after an oppressive reign :smt003

    Jun 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Lament of Innocence DT

    Umm. So, I was thinking that we should maybe decide how we're going to end it now? To minimise confusion and such... :) So if we could collate ideas of ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clockwork Heart

    My god, you guys post fast. O_O Name: Sarabi Davis Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: She's happy and fairly laidback, always humming some tune or other, and there's usually ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Eep, fell behind a bit... ~Emmett~ I wipe my cheek of the tear that had fallen, silently cursing myself for reacting so obviously to the mere mention of Lorei. It ...

    Jun 20, 2010


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein