User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Last Legs

    I think either the Bounty Hunter or a gang member are the available spots; not sure about gender ratio though :smt003

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you eating?

    Olives! :smt003

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    9/10 I feel pretty inspired right now :)

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    7.5/10 love the fish :smt003

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Last Legs

    Sorry for slowness D: ~Isaac~ Isaac blinked in surprise, turning his head slightly to see who had spoken. A young woman sat to his side, a slight smirk visible on ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Gods

    @TheWalkinDude - your profile is awesome!! You can go ahead and post the next one whenever you're ready :) We'll start hopefully later today, after my profile's done.

    Nov 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of Gods DT

    We can start tomorrow, I think :) If you made another (mortal) character then that'd be awesome! :smt003

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Wow Mr. Knightley.... Gotta agree with Dreamy :smt003 Aww, Dreamy, you're really pretty... Love your outfit in the second pic. And you still look lovely without makeup on. :D And ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Questions...About TV

    This sounds quite interesting! Favorite Show? *flails* Oh, oh oh, it's got to be Scrubs. Or Doctor Who/Torchwood. And at the moment I love Better Off Ted. It's hilarious. :smt003 ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Writers/ Artists collab

    Oh, I didn't realise about the posting here bit .... Here is my idea so far. If anyone wants to take it and edit it for idraax, go ahead! It'd ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Last Legs

    *blinks*

    Nov 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Circus Outcast DT

    Can I join? Could someone tell me what's happened so far? :smt003

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever Wanted to Read or Buy the Worst Fanfiction ever?

    I love that fanfiction. Cheers me up when I'm feeling down. :smt003 This has got to be my favourite line - Snap was spying on me and he was taking ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Last Legs

    Hurrah! Can we start soon? :)

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Gods

    Her age is fine, but I would still like for the gods to have always been the same gods, if that makes sense. So her 'age' is more like 'how ...

    Nov 11, 2010


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze