User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: If You Really Knew Me...

    Name: Chloe Age (16-18): 17 Grade (11-12): Do not understand this... Gender: Female Clique: Geek Appearance : Personality: Quiet and introverted, she rarely speaks her mind, mostly choosing to simply ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: If You Really Knew Me...

    Can I save a female geek? May change my mind on the gender though :smt003 Why does everyone have dead parents/parental issues????? :P

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Nothing Storybook

    .

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    > Bahahaha. Erm, I don't /think/ so... But one of her most trusted guards has just betrayed her, so she's prettty cut up about that. She's always hated Rajun so ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    *bit confused* ...so... can I be the male Air BFTE? *doing it anyway* Name: Gabriel (Rell) Spencer Gender: Male Age: 18 Element/Other: BFTE Air Picture: *too lazy, will get round ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease write longer posts cause I never know how to respond to short ones D: ~Taeryn~ I ran faster, determination speeding me up. Rajun had been there; I'd seen him ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    > I assumed it was just a normal meeting, part way through their planning... If anyone has any suggestions of what animal my character could be then that'd be much ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    Am I allowed to be able to change into an animal as well as having another power? Even if it's allowed, I might not do it, I'm just curious. @Pundit: ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenge of the Riders DT

    I really want to get back into this but it seemed I missed so much whilst I was away! Can someone please fill me in? :)

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Taeryn Despite Aris' outburst, there appeared to be no reaction from where I suspected the escapees to be; at least, there had been no noise that I'd heard. A minute ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    So it's now Garrion, Rajun and Tigger? (...and the horses...) I'll post tomorrow :)

    Jun 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas DT

    I'm back now, so could someone fill me in on what's happened so far? Should be able to post tomorrow :)

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Name: James Position: Co-Captain Age: 25 Personality: Patient, responsible, cautious. He tries to always keep a level head, because of which people will often come to him for help and ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Lament of Innocence DT

    Okay then :smt003 I like the idea too, but I wanted to check that everyone else was okay with it too :D (cause of Thaylea or whatever)

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    Name: Devan Gender: Male Age (not too young or old): 20 Appearance : Animal: not sure if this is allowed.... Why you chose that animal: Personality: Quite... hmm... hungry for ...

    Jun 24, 2010


Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore