User avatar

kidashka

  • OOC Archive Re: Revenge of the Riders DT

    There are quite a few stock website available, I think... one is in the Storybook Tips forum if I remember correctly :) I personally use google images by typing in ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    >Check DT please?! :D< ~Taeryn~ As I reached the heavy oak doors of the throne room, I hesitated anxiously. What would she say? She'd be pleased, right? It didn't matter ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Idea ~ Darkheart

    Okay then, thank you! :smt003

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Idea ~ Darkheart

    Would I be able to save a spot or is that unfair as it hasn't actually started yet?

    Jul 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Lament of Innocence DT

    So. I have been thinking. And I've finally decided that I don't want Tae to kill Talen, cause I think that no matter how much she wanted to, she wouldn't ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Idea ~ Darkheart

    I would love love LOVE to join this... but I'm away until 25th August and not sure if you'd be willing to delay it for a month :(

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    >Sorry, I've been busy packing for the past week... I'm leaving on the 23rd, just so everyone knows... :)< ~Rell~ I raised my eyebrows, completely bemused by Holly's, erm.... abstract ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    >Sorry, I've been busy packing for a few days.... a months worth of stuff into a rucksack...... ¬_¬ < ~Taeryn~ "You don't understand." I whispered back to Garrion, tearing my ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ "No." I shook my head fiercely, hand trembling slightly as I pointed my sword directly at Garrion. "I'm not. She loves him. She loves him, even though he's a ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    @Ayumi and POTP: Do you want a love triangle between Fitz, Ryl and Kallo? ~Kallo~ "Well... okay..." I replied dubiously, "but can't you wait until tomorrow? Manarian's our leader, sort ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    >How about the earth and air people meet up then? Last I checked, Rave and Peter were... running..... < ~Rell~ Despite my immediate disagreement with Holly's suggestion, with every second ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    Here's my profile... not yet finished... Name: Owen Dawson Gender: Male Age: 19 Affiliation: Government Agent Appearance: Life expectancy: A few months, maximum. Power: Telekinesis (plus telepathy? no

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    Haha, yes, she's great :smt003 ~Rell~ "We are not going to a Broadway show." I replied insistently as we pulled over to park, mostly trying to block out the sound ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    (I suppose the pairs need to start meeting up soon...?) ~Rell~ The sound of my engine filled my ears as I sped down the highway. After all, everyone knew speed ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    ...How about... Eighth called a meeting of the bad guys to discuss evil plans for securing their rule? ~Kallo I watched the river restlessly, eyes searching the depths for a ...

    Jul 6, 2010


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence