User avatar

kiashana

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Parking

    Oh god- I'm sorry. It was paragraphed when I posted, but I was yelled out to get offline and didn't have a chance to check that it was posted correctly. ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Parking

    No Parking It was with a frantic eye that Ann scanned the parking lot, which was crammed full of cars. A half hour to curtain, and she was still in ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • General Articles Re: When Purpose Dies

    That was very well written. I agree with the person who posted before; the section on your grandfather doesn't seem to do what you said you want it to do. ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yea for new-ness!

    Aw... I feel so loved. :D DQ, person who posted above me? Your sig is spelled wrong... 'Aging' not 'Ageing'.

    Feb 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: .

    Wow. I really like that. Good use of the present tense- normally I have trouble putting up with that. I can really feel your character, even though he isn't really ...

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yea for new-ness!

    Hey. I'm Kiashana, also answer to Kia or Kias... Sixteen year old female in the Washington DC area struggling to survive an absolutely ridiculous junior year of high school. I ...

    Feb 7, 2006


If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec