User avatar

kiashana

  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I prefer Harry Potter to LotR. While I understand that part of what makes Tolkien such a genius the immense world he created and the mythology and all... He's extremely ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank

    To be honest, this isn't exactly among my favorite books. In fact, I don't really like The Diary of Anne Frank at all. As a piece of literature, it's decent. ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: me *smiles and bows*

    ...Actually, being in the top ten harmonica players in the world would be pretty awesome. In a really odd way, I guess. Anyway, welcome!

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!!!!!!

    Absolutely. The dancing elephant has been my icon on my school forum for over a year. It's the coolest thing ever.

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Best Movie of 2005

    Looking at that list, I feel kind of pathetic. I've seen only one of the movies on that list- Star Wars. I didn't even see Harry Potter, and I'm a ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!!!!!!

    Yea! I like it when there are new people. Makes me feel less new. Plus Mighty Mouse is the coolest. Also- the dancing elephant is definitely my icon on another ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sans Soleil (short)

    I really liked that. The wording is very spare and simple, but it works very well with what you've said you were going for. I'm not quite sure why Abby's ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: DOOMED

    Hey- I'm sorry if that came out the wrong way. I don't mean any of it in a bad way- I mean, I'm sure you've got some pretty cool stuff ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: DOOMED

    I read it just now... And I have things to say, but the bell is going to ring in about five minutes, and I can't be online during my next ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Research Re: Proposal for creating a writing workshop for youth

    I attended the Northern Virginia Writing Project's Young Writer's Program one day workshop last year. It was a very cool program. I went to sessions on Sci-fi/Fantasy and writing from ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I think I found a link on another web site... Honestly, I don't know where I stumble on the sites I go to.

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    Honestly? I've barely watched any of the Olympics. I missed the openning ceremonies (possibly babysitting or doing homework... Or watching Family Guy). I watched parts of whatever was on when ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Whispers in the Dark - Updated and Revised Edition

    Oh god. That was really creepy. I wouldn't want to read that at night, it would give me nightmares of my own. It flowed really well- you can't really tell ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    I used to always prefer English, but Calculus is growing on me. It kind of disturbs me, actually. I still love English, except when we're analyzing poetry and such for ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Straight A's and Smudged Mascara

    I really liked it. There were a few sentences that I thought could have been worded better, though. It wasn’t because I particularly liked her, but it was because she ...

    Feb 11, 2006


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)