User avatar

kiashana

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rereading books

    I re-read all the time. Sometimes it's simply because I don't have time to get to the library or have no money for a new book. Other times I actually ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Acrobat (Freewrite) EDITED and ADDED to...

    I actually liked that you just jumped into things. A few grammar errors caught my eye and were kind of irritating. In the first paragraph, third sentence, you used "here" ...

    Mar 18, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unfinished St.Patrick's Day story: Ashamed and Irish

    I like the character's name, and I think this could be interesting if you were to develop it more. You've stated that it's unfinished- could you give me an idea ...

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Sues Himself For Car Damage!?

    The part I love is that his wife is now trying to appeal for even more money. I mean, how self-absorbed can people get?

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Just finished a retelling of Snow White, called Snow by Tracy Lynn. It was good; nothing spectacular, but it suited my purpose (entertainment). !!! You have to be the only ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I've actually managed to not be reading anything at the moment. I just finished Children of the Mind by Orson Scott Card, and I haven't had time to get to ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    I memorize all the lyrics to just about everything. It's actually kind of sad. I hear a song twice and I know it. I can sing entire musicals through. My ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Ode to the TI-89.

    Oh. My god. That's absolutely... Wow. Makes me feel all sad that I only have a TI-83 for my calculus class D:

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Juveniles in the adult justice system

    Besides - if they went into the adult legal/prison system, they'd have far less chance of being rehabilitated. It seems to me a lot of the time that our prisons ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Juveniles in the adult justice system

    This has become a much more difficult question for me recently, as a person I was friendly with at school last year has been tried in the adult court this ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cheney Hunting Scandal

    Honestly, I think it's all been a little blown out of proportion. The only problem in all of that is that the accident wasn't reported quickly enough. Other than that, ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Morals and ethics are all well and good. But I find it immoral to force my own morals upon women who often have no other choice. That's a perfect way ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The B Train

    There were some interesting parts in this. Particularly: It was as though the subway brought out the best in each and every one of these women, but no matter what ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    To be honest, I fail to see why it matters whether it's a 40 year-old man or a 16 year-old woman: the moral and ethical arguments stay the same whoever ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    However, my own stance is that Iran shouldn't be a big worry. Unlike North Korea, it's a rational country and knows full well that a nuclear strike would result in ...

    Mar 7, 2006


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)