User avatar

khfan890

  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Great job!!! Hey, don't worry about the climax. When I wrote mine, I expected it to be like 20,000 words, and it ended up in the 5,000 word range lol.

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Have fun with it!!

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Helppp

    Just wondering, I've read the first two chapters, and are all your chapters that short?

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Helppp

    I'll go read it and tell you what I think. :wink:

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    I'm glad to see you're getting yourself all together lyrical_sunshine!!! Don't you just hate it when your characters take control and then you before you know it they're in a ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New idea

    Now I think it's getting better. Just go with what you've got and the rest will come to you.

    May 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New idea

    Scarper, when speaking to his mother, is overheard and captured. While in jail, he has a curse set on him that will kill him in three months. However, he manages ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New idea

    It starts out when a wind elf(basically, and elf with wings) is born. However, because his father is a water elf, the baby is deemed "genetically unclean" and he is ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: What if I don't have anything to put?

    What if we're still in highschool? I'm in the same situation as Heidigirl, although I haven't won any contests (haven't entered any, either). But I do make good grades in ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long is/was your longest story?

    Mine (and the only finished novel I have) was 98k, and in the process of editing, will get a little bit longer, but I don't think much longer.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long should you wait?

    Congratulations on finishing your novel!! I know the feeling too, relieved, yet hoping you did most of it right (yeah, right, as if that'll happen). I waited for a week ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Honor

    Congrats Kylan!!!!! I know the feeling, just finished mine a few weeks ago and it is a feeling unlike any other. Is Honor posted on here anywhere?

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New idea

    Sounds better. :wink:

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New idea

    I have nothing against a person trying out superheroes (although I tried it once and it didn't work out). However, do you have something against Marvel Comics? Isn't Superman and ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A new story idea

    I kind of like your idea, actually, especially the part about the disease. I want to know how they find this out and everything. I don't have much input, but ...

    Mar 5, 2008


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green