User avatar

khfan890

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your Influences

    My influences are Ann Coulter (mainly for the sarcasm, because I don't write political books, but I have patterned one of my characters after her and that character is awesome) ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing something you haven't experienced

    Under the logic of writing only what you've experienced, then you could never write a death scene. You could maybe explain how people reacted, but you could never tell what ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading Shutup and Sing by Laura Ingraham and next (since I'm almost through) will be Treason by Ann Coulter (my political idol).

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: To kill or not to kill...that is the question

    I already know who is going to die when I start the book. Somebody else said they do that so they don't get too attached. I do it so that ...

    Jan 28, 2008


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus