User avatar

khfan890

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    You can get treatment for AIDs. It's not cureable, but it's not as dangerous as it used to be. Agreed, and you reaffirmed by point. It's not curable. never said ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is the earth so well thought out?

    Mutations in their genetics. We see mutations arising in humans populations today; for example, a mutation in the gene-pool of a group of people in Africa has allowed them to ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    And AIDS is not curable...they're still consequences. As for consequence, it's a matter of opinion, and I don't think it's fair to the baby to be considered a consequence. Consequence=result. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    The baby still shouldn't be used as a "consequence" because she had pre-marital sex and she can get pregnant unlike infertile women. So pregnancy should discipline this woman not to ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is the earth so well thought out?

    What made some have better immune systems then others in the first place? On your point regarding faith: No, your belief is faith, mine is not. Mine is based on ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    And yes, it is punishment, if you didn't want the child. Just say you kill someone, and you go to jail. Going to jail is a consequence of killing someone, ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    I'm not even getting into this one. What Derek said I believe. I just noticed one thing: At any rate: God says, "The earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Derek, as much as I agree with almost everything you've said, we also don't really have "proof" that God exists either. We're both going on faith, so I'm calling you ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is the earth so well thought out?

    To everybody: It's all faith, and based on what we have we make our assumptions, okay? Based on the fact that everything is so complex in its-dare I say it?-design, ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Please explain to me then the following attributes that can be found in Chimpanzee's living in the wild: - The ability to create and use tools, - Language, - The ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious tolerance: what does it mean to you?

    - Believing in Creation rather than evolution = fine. - Trying to get Creationism taught in Science class = not fine. -Believing in Evolution rather than Creation=fine -Trying to get ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    I have respect for other religions (well, kind of. Don't believe them, and I don't really have respect for Islam).

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is the earth so well thought out?

    The complexity of the human body is "beautiful", I guess you could say. And I doubt any of us could have done any better.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    The Muslim God is one of death and destruction? It's the same God you worship, pretty much. (Muslim's believe in Jesus too, although they just believe he is a prophet ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Would you still feel the same way if men were the ones giving birth and carrying a baby for nine months? How would you feel if us females would say, ...

    Mar 27, 2008


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes