User avatar

khfan890

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    Well, yeah, Galatea, I'm all for a person getting a good education. I'm not crazy about the idea of taxes, but I'm not totally opposed to them. I think everybody ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    Yes, that I am aware, still not allowed in the debate forum. Read the rules, rude and or sarcastic comments are not allowed, and for good reason. There is no ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    khfan, comments like this, not ok. If you have something to say, say it, don't mock other people's opinions. It's called satire. Making fun of somebody's opinion with the point ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    The bottom line is, people in the US don't know how to share what they have. "This is MY money. I made it and it will go to MY children." ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    *Sigh* Haven't you guys ever heard of 'an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind?' Well, then, that's just too bad. If we each got rid of an ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Day of Silence

    That's a bit bigoted and offensive. The Day of Silence was started by students in Virginia as a non-violent protest against intolerance, specifically the "name-calling, bullying and harassment -- in ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Storybook ideas?

    Curse you people who have time to do a storybook...lol I wish I could. If I could do one, I'd want to do thriller as well.

    May 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Day of Silence

    khfan wrote: In this day and age, unless you're a white, heterosexual male, being yourself isn't exactly a daring feat. And what was this kid thinking, asking another boy to ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Day of Silence

    That kid doesn't look fifteen. But seriously, a hate crime?!?!?! How "pc" (politically correct) can the world get? Not that I agree with the murder aspect of it, but that's ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    Although, the only difference in my opinion is the fact that there were two or three people attacking this girl, so she oughtta get a few friends before going in ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    They ought to let the girl that got beat go in there and beat the snot out of every one of those kids. They'd learn their lesson.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Er, no. Lying requires the ability to plan ahead. Shouting that a predator is coming doesn't. Shouting that a predator is so you can steal food does. That is all. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Lying requires more brain power than telling the truth. It also requires an understanding of ‘truth’ and ‘not truth’. It also demonstrates problem solving abilities: “that ape there has food

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I'm quite aware of incurable STDs I just spent a month studying them in sex ed. I was specifically talking about curable STDs and specifically said SOME STDs are curable. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    We have visual evidence of the big bang: red shift. It demonstrates that everything is moving away from everything else. We can physically see it happening. What is moving away ...

    Mar 28, 2008


laughter is the best medicine, not apples.
— paigey