-
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
Perhaps you could actually back up and support your arguments, instead of simply making sweeping claims. How about you read the rest of that line I put? He founded one ...
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
It is rather interesting that you would use this as a defence of capitalism and not accept it as a defence of socialism. Capitalism is used for good, socialism isn't. ...
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
And people having to take the bus to school, and finding more buses to transport those kids is exactly my point. Finding buses...tax money going toward the school. And what's ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Publicly Funded Religious Schools
In America (where I live), private schools don't get government funding, but the government also can't enforce certain rules on the school, either. I think it works that way. I ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
Well, it is hard to have the rich and poor going to the same schools seeing as they tend to not live in the same neighbourhoods. When we get into ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
In the end, that still means that rich people are going to have all the advantages that more money gives and poor people are always going to have out-of-date libraries, ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
khfan....have you ever actually studied socialism? I mean yeah, where it's been implemented in a widespread manner it has failed and encouraged corruption and laziness, but on the same token, ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Uranus and Saturn Defy Evolution? 0_0
Personally I don't see a problem with the big bang having lead to initial collisions before objects resolved into more permanent objects. I mean, if the entire universe basically explodes ...
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Should we invade Burma?
Yes, a state of near anarchy and of constant sectarian violence. So I don't really see why you need to deliberately antagonize me by the poor use of sarcasm. But ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Should we invade Burma?
Don't let this go into a tangent about Iraq. I can see how it would get there.
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Should we invade Burma?
We do not want to be responsible for yet another Iraq. Because we all know what a shambles the country of Iraq is in... :roll: As to your question, Aedomir, ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
Well, to everybody: The whole reason I do think it is wrong is because of my beliefs and morals. Is that such a bad thing? I mean, I don't think ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
I don't see how it shows any disrespect to your future spouse. They don't actually lose anything if you're not a virgin, and actually gain something (a 'funner' honeymoon, if ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
Yay! Somebody agrees with me! About sex or God? Or both? I think that God did create Satan, yes, but I believe that He created him to "oversee", if you ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
I don't believe in sex before marriage. First, God says it's wrong, and second, it shows a total lack of respect to that person you will one day marry. Theoretically, ...
May 13, 2008
