-
Re: The Death Penalty
Oh, well I do owe you an apology. For whatever reason, I thought you asked for our opinions. I'm sorry. But even at that, and even though you didn't ask, ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?
Ok, well first of all, Mark has yet to tell us his opinion (but I gather he's not for the killing of animals). Fallacy, immature, opinion, no-debate. As opposed to ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: The Death Penalty
Yeah, boy, my insults have been flying all over this topic! :roll: What I put? I think you are getting confused. You asked for our opinions, I gave you my ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?
Well, once again I see we've gone into the line of argument: "Humans are no better than animals." This isn't even going to be a debate until people get it ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: The Death Penalty
Torture is something that came from the Death Penalty, which is what this topic is. That's only in rare instances that they suffer. We did away with the electrecution chair ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Propaganda
I could be wrong, but how was propaganda used to put the U.S. into WW1? Didn't the Zimmerman Note do that?
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?
Yep. Haha I love you TLG!!! I second that.
May 28, 2008 -
Re: The Death Penalty
Khfan - are you going to debate anything that isn't just opinion please? And yes, it is about torture. The man was killed horrifically and instead administering more poison they ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: The Death Penalty
I don't condone torture, but I am for the death penalty. However I think it should be humane, in the same way that putting down a dog that attacked a ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Six-year-olds sexually abused by UN peacekeepers
Horrible. Some people know no bounds. Six year olds?!?! What kind of freak would even lust after a six year old? These people should have these sort of tests given ...
May 27, 2008 -
Re: The Death Penalty
By definition khfan, yes you are meant to "feel sorry for this guy". You know nothing more about this man than he was convicted for (I assume) first degree murder. ...
May 27, 2008 -
Re: Man jailed following dog's death
This is bad. Four months sounds about right. But 'evil', 'henious,' and 'outrageous?' Come on. I'm currently deployed to a country where the brutal dictator murdered 500,000 of his own ...
May 27, 2008 -
Re: The Death Penalty
2) Sometimes this death can go wrong. There was an issue recently when a man was being killed via lethal injection. They didn't put enough of it into the syringe, ...
May 26, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
Again, you're making hasty generalizations. Stop being fallacious. But, but... Actually, I highly commend Obama for mentioning he would talk with Mahmoud Ahmadinajad. This shows him as the fearless, b
May 25, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
Whether the Republicans like it or not, people are sick of them and they do want to move away from that. Change, if you will, although I've grown to hate ...
May 23, 2008
