-
Re: Animal Rights
I don't think the theory of evolution is impossible and it does not contradict my religion. If you believe in the Bible, it should. As for the rights of animals, ...
Jun 21, 2008 -
Re: Religion and Racism
Yeah, I don't think God was too concerned about the people that He created ganging up against him.
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Religion and Racism
This is definitely one debate involving religion that khfan and I do agree on. :shock:
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Religion and Racism
First of all, I don't think they were all completely the same race. I think in their genetic makeup somehow they had the potential for all the races we have ...
Jun 13, 2008 -
Re: This is big and may be a solution to energy crisis
Algae are people too! I hope you're kidding. No, I like this idea, if it would work. Undoubtedly, though, and I'm not sure if Icaruss is kidding or not, people ...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: Hill-dog Doesn't Concede Despite Already Losing
"We've got a woman, a racist , and a flip-flopper running this year!" Rev. Wright isn't running. His former church member is (and that was a completely political move).
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Chinese Occupation of Tibet
You suggest this, oh there is no word for how insensitive and cruel the idea you're commenting on is. Don't even bother assuming threats or bombs solve all problems. (Oh ...
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Should we take the troops out of Iraq?
Just because "they" started it doesn't mean it's alright to retaliate. Especially when the UN hasn't officially declared it legal. Who cares what the U.N. thinks? As Barack Obama said ...
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: Hill-dog Doesn't Concede Despite Already Losing
What does she think her supporters are going to tell her?!?!? I hope she carries this through to the convention and they have a huge fight up there. And if ...
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: Should we take the troops out of Iraq?
The terrorist world wouldn't have had so much to hate about if we hadn't got involved in an illegal war in the first place. Could just be me, but I ...
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: 'Earth's resources are there to be used, not conserved'
Yeah, use it wisely, but don't cut off your complete way of life just because a tree may die. After all, you have to account for the negatives that using ...
May 30, 2008 -
Re: 'Earth's resources are there to be used, not conserved'
It's there to be used, not looked at (although some of it is nice to look at).
May 29, 2008 -
Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?
I meant a dog in pain and it's really old and can't do anything for itself. As with the second point however, it would be a chance for convicts to ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?
Just think about that--would you expect that? An animal that has been attacked, abused etc would more or less just be very defensive and be scared of everything that could ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?
Aedomir, you still haven't told us what your opinion was. You ask for what we think, and you never tell us what you think, and then get upset at us ...
May 28, 2008
