User avatar

khfan890

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would you rather be deaf, blind, or mute?

    Mute, because you can still write what you want to say and communicate in a lot of ways. If you're blind, you can never see the people you love again. ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Well, I really don't have time to be writing this, but I'm hoping to maybe help set the record straight and, in the long run, it's worth it, I guess. ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    I came into this thread expecting everybody to be all whiney and saying, "Don't hurt the poor dears." But I'm glad to see that most people are for spanking! I ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????

    I don't understand everybody saying how awful and boring and "depressing" high school is. I don't care for school, but I love the social interaction and stuff, and it makes ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    God made man in His image, that's why God, I think, has a gender. God also sent His only begotten Son, and the Son is part of the Trinity, which ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or wrong?

    Yes, no matter what. I think there is nothing right about killing someone, anyone, no matter how "sinful" people think they are. But that doesn't mean it isn't necessary. If ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or wrong?

    Sleeping Valor, I'll ask around at church and try to figure out about the self-defense thing. I'll get back to you on that. May take a few days, but I ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or wrong?

    But what tells you that? Your gut? Laws? Society? I know you're going to hate me for this, but like I stated earlier, I do believe every aspect of the ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Communism, for better or for worse?

    It hasn't ever really worked in the past. It sort of ties in with socialism, in a way, which gives nobody an initiative to work, so I agree that Communism ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    Well, I definitely think that whatever the person did to somebody else, the same thing should be done to them. If they shot somebody in the head, they should be ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    Well, I think Blacktiger just brought up the point that she was black to get something started. I mean, whether or not there should be a white history month doesn't ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or wrong?

    Well, I'm going to be the first to step out on and say that I think there is a right and wrong. Of course, I also believe the Bible, which ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Because the Democrats aren’t Socialists. Claiming they are shows a gross ignorance of the both the Democrats and Socialism. I don't know if you know this, but universal health care ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    There aren't really statistics to prove anything, I don't think. But I think it's a choice. But for my opinion between your two options, I'll pick the psychological disorder.

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Homosexuality-a race?

    I'm not sure if there's already a topic on this, but I haven't seen one. I just want to debate this, if it's a debatable subject. It might go back ...

    Jan 31, 2008


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo