-
Re: Abortions
What you describe is not the results of a professionally done abortion. It sounds like the sort of thing you'd get from an amateur abortion. Even partial birth abortions involve ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
Lay off Galatea. She believes what she believes for her own personal reasons. I consider her to be at least as devout as any Christian. Her faith in the Goddess ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Are we really any better than animals?
No problem Commando! :wink:
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Are we really any better than animals?
Find me proof of Garden of Eden That was probably destroyed in the Flood, which, by the way, Noah's ark has been found on...Mount Ararat!!! Where the Bible said it ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
I don't get it, call me a dumb, but I don't. I'm referring to Mark's comment where he said it's the woman's body and she can choose. I was being ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
I've never implied that God wanted to punish people. And from a non-Christian viewpoint, I can see where my explanation of choice would be hard to understand. So, Galatea, what ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Maybe you didn't want a child. People have sex for other reasons. It is up to them what they do with their body mate. Mhmm... and God forbid the baby ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
Why doesn't God just clap his hands and make all the sin in the Universe go away? Again, he's all powerful, so obviously he must choose for sin and suffering ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Are we really any better than animals?
We have morals. Yes, there is no proof we have souls; there's just as much proof we don't.
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
Actually, Sureal, I can understand that view. However, I don't know if you've read the first post I put on this subject that dealt with sin. God cannot allow sin ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
You're denying that choice you have right now. You are being given the opportunity and you won't accept it.
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Are we really any better than animals?
Something is special about us, and i cant explain it... I wish i could. We have souls, that's what's different about us. As to Mark's question (I am trying really ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
If it's not alive, why do they have to kill it? I saw a sign that said that once, and it's the exact truth. Think about that. And Cpt. Smurf, ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
Well, this is going to be kind of hard to explain Galatea, but if God didn't make you, He wouldn't be giving you a choice. If he made only people ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
But then again, those people that believe there is a Hell and trust Christ as their Savior really have nothing to lose, if you think about it. If it is ...
Mar 25, 2008
