User avatar

khfan890

  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    *Sigh* Haven't you guys ever heard of 'an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind?' Well, then, that's just too bad. If we each got rid of an ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Day of Silence

    That's a bit bigoted and offensive. The Day of Silence was started by students in Virginia as a non-violent protest against intolerance, specifically the "name-calling, bullying and harassment -- in ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed

    Hey tosh!!! Thanks for reviewing! I really appreciate it. Your advice was really good, actually! I've edited it once, mainly for grammar errors and stuff, and I think I'll probably ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Storybook ideas?

    Curse you people who have time to do a storybook...lol I wish I could. If I could do one, I'd want to do thriller as well.

    May 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Day of Silence

    khfan wrote: In this day and age, unless you're a white, heterosexual male, being yourself isn't exactly a daring feat. And what was this kid thinking, asking another boy to ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Day of Silence

    That kid doesn't look fifteen. But seriously, a hate crime?!?!?! How "pc" (politically correct) can the world get? Not that I agree with the murder aspect of it, but that's ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    Although, the only difference in my opinion is the fact that there were two or three people attacking this girl, so she oughtta get a few friends before going in ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: What if I don't have anything to put?

    What if we're still in highschool? I'm in the same situation as Heidigirl, although I haven't won any contests (haven't entered any, either). But I do make good grades in ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your Influences

    My influences are Ann Coulter (mainly for the sarcasm, because I don't write political books, but I have patterned one of my characters after her and that character is awesome) ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long is/was your longest story?

    Mine (and the only finished novel I have) was 98k, and in the process of editing, will get a little bit longer, but I don't think much longer.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    They ought to let the girl that got beat go in there and beat the snot out of every one of those kids. They'd learn their lesson.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing something you haven't experienced

    Under the logic of writing only what you've experienced, then you could never write a death scene. You could maybe explain how people reacted, but you could never tell what ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dragon Rider of DOOM and CHAOS!

    It's a joke, right? Because Sureal seems much smarter in the debates and on here his grammar is really bad. *ponders* Okay, then, whatever!

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long should you wait?

    Congratulations on finishing your novel!! I know the feeling too, relieved, yet hoping you did most of it right (yeah, right, as if that'll happen). I waited for a week ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Er, no. Lying requires the ability to plan ahead. Shouting that a predator is coming doesn't. Shouting that a predator is so you can steal food does. That is all. ...

    Mar 28, 2008


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon