-
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
khfan....have you ever actually studied socialism? I mean yeah, where it's been implemented in a widespread manner it has failed and encouraged corruption and laziness, but on the same token, ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: New idea
Scarper, when speaking to his mother, is overheard and captured. While in jail, he has a curse set on him that will kill him in three months. However, he manages ...
May 18, 2008 -
Re: Uranus and Saturn Defy Evolution? 0_0
Personally I don't see a problem with the big bang having lead to initial collisions before objects resolved into more permanent objects. I mean, if the entire universe basically explodes ...
May 17, 2008 -
Re: New idea
It starts out when a wind elf(basically, and elf with wings) is born. However, because his father is a water elf, the baby is deemed "genetically unclean" and he is ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Should we invade Burma?
Yes, a state of near anarchy and of constant sectarian violence. So I don't really see why you need to deliberately antagonize me by the poor use of sarcasm. But ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Should we invade Burma?
Don't let this go into a tangent about Iraq. I can see how it would get there.
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Should we invade Burma?
We do not want to be responsible for yet another Iraq. Because we all know what a shambles the country of Iraq is in... :roll: As to your question, Aedomir, ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
Well, to everybody: The whole reason I do think it is wrong is because of my beliefs and morals. Is that such a bad thing? I mean, I don't think ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
I don't see how it shows any disrespect to your future spouse. They don't actually lose anything if you're not a virgin, and actually gain something (a 'funner' honeymoon, if ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
Yay! Somebody agrees with me! About sex or God? Or both? I think that God did create Satan, yes, but I believe that He created him to "oversee", if you ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
I don't believe in sex before marriage. First, God says it's wrong, and second, it shows a total lack of respect to that person you will one day marry. Theoretically, ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
Well, yeah, Galatea, I'm all for a person getting a good education. I'm not crazy about the idea of taxes, but I'm not totally opposed to them. I think everybody ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
Yes, that I am aware, still not allowed in the debate forum. Read the rules, rude and or sarcastic comments are not allowed, and for good reason. There is no ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
khfan, comments like this, not ok. If you have something to say, say it, don't mock other people's opinions. It's called satire. Making fun of somebody's opinion with the point ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
The bottom line is, people in the US don't know how to share what they have. "This is MY money. I made it and it will go to MY children." ...
May 12, 2008
