-
Re: The Death Penalty
By definition khfan, yes you are meant to "feel sorry for this guy". You know nothing more about this man than he was convicted for (I assume) first degree murder. ...
May 27, 2008 -
Re: Man jailed following dog's death
This is bad. Four months sounds about right. But 'evil', 'henious,' and 'outrageous?' Come on. I'm currently deployed to a country where the brutal dictator murdered 500,000 of his own ...
May 27, 2008 -
Re: The Death Penalty
2) Sometimes this death can go wrong. There was an issue recently when a man was being killed via lethal injection. They didn't put enough of it into the syringe, ...
May 26, 2008 -
Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 4
Earlier this morning, I ate an apple for breakfast. My chest was so puffed out that day that I was sure that people thought I was growing breasts or something. ...
May 25, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
Again, you're making hasty generalizations. Stop being fallacious. But, but... Actually, I highly commend Obama for mentioning he would talk with Mahmoud Ahmadinajad. This shows him as the fearless, b
May 25, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
Whether the Republicans like it or not, people are sick of them and they do want to move away from that. Change, if you will, although I've grown to hate ...
May 23, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
Perhaps you could actually back up and support your arguments, instead of simply making sweeping claims. How about you read the rest of that line I put? He founded one ...
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
It is rather interesting that you would use this as a defence of capitalism and not accept it as a defence of socialism. Capitalism is used for good, socialism isn't. ...
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Branding
I liked this alot!! I agree with Eimear. I love simple endings. The constant use of "I" didn't bother me like it did others (then again, I'm not big on ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09
I'm glad to see you're getting yourself all together lyrical_sunshine!!! Don't you just hate it when your characters take control and then you before you know it they're in a ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
And people having to take the bus to school, and finding more buses to transport those kids is exactly my point. Finding buses...tax money going toward the school. And what's ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Publicly Funded Religious Schools
In America (where I live), private schools don't get government funding, but the government also can't enforce certain rules on the school, either. I think it works that way. I ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
Well, it is hard to have the rich and poor going to the same schools seeing as they tend to not live in the same neighbourhoods. When we get into ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
In the end, that still means that rich people are going to have all the advantages that more money gives and poor people are always going to have out-of-date libraries, ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: New idea
Now I think it's getting better. Just go with what you've got and the rest will come to you.
May 19, 2008
