User avatar

khfan890

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'Earth's resources are there to be used, not conserved'

    Yeah, use it wisely, but don't cut off your complete way of life just because a tree may die. After all, you have to account for the negatives that using ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'Earth's resources are there to be used, not conserved'

    It's there to be used, not looked at (although some of it is nice to look at).

    May 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?

    I meant a dog in pain and it's really old and can't do anything for itself. As with the second point however, it would be a chance for convicts to ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?

    Just think about that--would you expect that? An animal that has been attacked, abused etc would more or less just be very defensive and be scared of everything that could ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?

    Aedomir, you still haven't told us what your opinion was. You ask for what we think, and you never tell us what you think, and then get upset at us ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Oh, well I do owe you an apology. For whatever reason, I thought you asked for our opinions. I'm sorry. But even at that, and even though you didn't ask, ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?

    Ok, well first of all, Mark has yet to tell us his opinion (but I gather he's not for the killing of animals). Fallacy, immature, opinion, no-debate. As opposed to ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Yeah, boy, my insults have been flying all over this topic! :roll: What I put? I think you are getting confused. You asked for our opinions, I gave you my ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?

    Well, once again I see we've gone into the line of argument: "Humans are no better than animals." This isn't even going to be a debate until people get it ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Torture is something that came from the Death Penalty, which is what this topic is. That's only in rare instances that they suffer. We did away with the electrecution chair ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Propaganda

    I could be wrong, but how was propaganda used to put the U.S. into WW1? Didn't the Zimmerman Note do that?

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?

    Yep. Haha I love you TLG!!! I second that.

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Khfan - are you going to debate anything that isn't just opinion please? And yes, it is about torture. The man was killed horrifically and instead administering more poison they ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    I don't condone torture, but I am for the death penalty. However I think it should be humane, in the same way that putting down a dog that attacked a ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Six-year-olds sexually abused by UN peacekeepers

    Horrible. Some people know no bounds. Six year olds?!?! What kind of freak would even lust after a six year old? These people should have these sort of tests given ...

    May 27, 2008


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy