User avatar

khfan890

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: In McCain another Bush, or worse?

    He's a liberal Republican, so no, he's not Bush.

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen 'pregnancy pact' has 17 girls expecting

    Well, in a world where sluts like Brittany Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and Paris Hilton are idolized, what do you expect? The sad thing is the poor babies now being brought ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    I don't think the theory of evolution is impossible and it does not contradict my religion. If you believe in the Bible, it should. As for the rights of animals, ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    Yeah, I don't think God was too concerned about the people that He created ganging up against him.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    This is definitely one debate involving religion that khfan and I do agree on. :shock:

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    First of all, I don't think they were all completely the same race. I think in their genetic makeup somehow they had the potential for all the races we have ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Helppp

    Just wondering, I've read the first two chapters, and are all your chapters that short?

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Helppp

    I'll go read it and tell you what I think. :wink:

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: This is big and may be a solution to energy crisis

    Algae are people too! I hope you're kidding. No, I like this idea, if it would work. Undoubtedly, though, and I'm not sure if Icaruss is kidding or not, people ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Hill-dog Doesn't Concede Despite Already Losing

    "We've got a woman, a racist , and a flip-flopper running this year!" Rev. Wright isn't running. His former church member is (and that was a completely political move).

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Chinese Occupation of Tibet

    You suggest this, oh there is no word for how insensitive and cruel the idea you're commenting on is. Don't even bother assuming threats or bombs solve all problems. (Oh ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we take the troops out of Iraq?

    Just because "they" started it doesn't mean it's alright to retaliate. Especially when the UN hasn't officially declared it legal. Who cares what the U.N. thinks? As Barack Obama said ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Hill-dog Doesn't Concede Despite Already Losing

    What does she think her supporters are going to tell her?!?!? I hope she carries this through to the convention and they have a huge fight up there. And if ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we take the troops out of Iraq?

    The terrorist world wouldn't have had so much to hate about if we hadn't got involved in an illegal war in the first place. Could just be me, but I ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1-The Queen

    Hey Derek, well, it's okay... :twisted: Haha I'm just kidding. I seriously liked it. Seeing as how Dreamer and Jabber were telling you everything under the sun that you needed ...

    Jun 3, 2008


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl