User avatar

khfan890

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magitech: Tales of Vlora

    Well, Derek, I was scrolling down through here and I noticed the words Magitech, and I was like, "Holy cow, somebody stole the idea Derek was telling me about!" And ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: To kill or not to kill...that is the question

    I already know who is going to die when I start the book. Somebody else said they do that so they don't get too attached. I do it so that ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How many words is the average novel?

    I thought one page of word would be about a page in a book. In that case, I have 84 or something like that. I was aiming for about 350 ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How many words is the average novel?

    That's what I want to know. How many words is the average 300 to 400 page novel for young adults/adults? Does anybody know?

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing two stories at once...

    Thanks for all the help guys! Sleeping Valor, I was thinking of doing what you said before I read your post. Now I know I have to do it. Well, ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing two stories at once...

    The title and the description pretty much say it all. I was writing one story, when I thought of another I would like to start, in the hopes of one ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spelton Academy, Chapter 1

    No, Squallz, you don't have to apologize. I understand what you are saying about the tax issue again. I didn't mean to sound like I was trying to contradict you, ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spelton Academy, Chapter 1

    Hey, well I will say that the title grabbed my attention. So that's a plus. I wanted to point out something, and this is not to contradict what another person ...

    Jan 5, 2008


i, too, use desk chairs for harm and harm alone
— Omni