User avatar

khfan890

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A War Worth Fighting For

    One thing I want to say is that the title I think needs to be changed from "A War Worth Fighting For" to "A War Worth Fighting", simply because to ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Is my story too chliched?

    The only couple of issues I would have would be the fact that all the kids are thirteen (which is kind of unrealistic, unless you have a very good reason ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Al Gore's Nobel Prize

    I loved this!! You might be the next Ann Coulter (I lover her!)!. Of course Gore shouldn't have gotten the Nobel Peace Prize, but then again, didn't Yasser Arafat get ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snow White (What actually happened)

    I actually really liked this. I don't know where you came up with the idea to do this, but it's really good. Other than the stuff the others already mentioned, ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Jasmine's Efforts At Writing

    So you've sent some stuff in for publication, huh? Well, that's neat. I'm working on a story I'm going to send in sometime when I get the rest of it ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Because the Democrats aren’t Socialists. Claiming they are shows a gross ignorance of the both the Democrats and Socialism. I don't know if you know this, but universal health care ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Discriptions

    I sort of did what Ayra said with one of my characters. I described a pretty girl from a guy's point of view. Method B, definitely. I used to try ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Music & Writing

    Depending on what type of scene I'm writing depends on the type of music I have in the background. I sometimes use music, I sometimes don't. And I hate it ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Jasmine's Efforts At Writing

    Are you rewriting your whole second draft? Is this on the computer or handwritten? Also, what section are your stories located in? I want to read them, maybe critique if ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    There aren't really statistics to prove anything, I don't think. But I think it's a choice. But for my opinion between your two options, I'll pick the psychological disorder.

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Homosexuality-a race?

    I'm not sure if there's already a topic on this, but I haven't seen one. I just want to debate this, if it's a debatable subject. It might go back ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    I definitely don't trust the democrats. Socialism never worked anywhere else, what makes us think it will work here? I can't believe you just wrote that. Why can't you? I ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Well, I'm not pleased with any of the candidates. I definitely don't trust the democrats. Socialism never worked anywhere else, what makes us think it will work here? I mean, ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How many words is the average novel?

    It'll probably only be 130,000 at the most.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How many words is the average novel?

    What if it was a few more than 120,000 words? I'm not worried about hitting under the mark.

    Jan 30, 2008


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller