User avatar

khfan890

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or wrong?

    Sleeping Valor, I'll ask around at church and try to figure out about the self-defense thing. I'll get back to you on that. May take a few days, but I ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or wrong?

    But what tells you that? Your gut? Laws? Society? I know you're going to hate me for this, but like I stated earlier, I do believe every aspect of the ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading Shutup and Sing by Laura Ingraham and next (since I'm almost through) will be Treason by Ann Coulter (my political idol).

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Communism, for better or for worse?

    It hasn't ever really worked in the past. It sort of ties in with socialism, in a way, which gives nobody an initiative to work, so I agree that Communism ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    Well, I definitely think that whatever the person did to somebody else, the same thing should be done to them. If they shot somebody in the head, they should be ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    Well, I think Blacktiger just brought up the point that she was black to get something started. I mean, whether or not there should be a white history month doesn't ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or wrong?

    Well, I'm going to be the first to step out on and say that I think there is a right and wrong. Of course, I also believe the Bible, which ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: And Then

    I'm not a poem type of person, but this was very well written and I thought I'd tell you that. I know you probably hate to not have any critiquing, ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Urban Dragons

    Actually, contrary to what everybody is saying, I think I sort of understand this. The glassy reflection in his eye must be how he knows about the dragons, or something ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    I'm going to use my real name if I can.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: No Secrets

    Hey there, nariel!! I thought the title to this story looked interesting, so I decided to check it out and am glad that I did. I noticed a few mistakes ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Young Writer's Dream

    I'm not really into poems, but I was looking through here and saw this, and I loved it!! To stop writing stories, consider the cost! A whole other kingdom, forgotten ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Laugh

    Let me know what you guys think!! THE LAST LAUGH Emily smirked at the boy in front of her as he stuttered for the words to say. “Admit it, Evan,” ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Just Called to Say I love You

    Well, thanks to both of you guys for the reviews! What both of you said means a lot to me. I was real surprised when the guy says that he's ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Just Called to Say I love You

    I just wrote this a few minutes ago. Please read it and tell me what you think and what I could improve! I JUST CALLED TO SAY I LOVE YOU ...

    Feb 13, 2008


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown