User avatar

khfan890

  • Writers Corner Re: A new story idea

    I kind of like your idea, actually, especially the part about the disease. I want to know how they find this out and everything. I don't have much input, but ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Daughter of the Sun and the Son of the Moon

    Everybody else pretty much got the mistakes, but I just have to say that this story was really good! It puts a neat perspective on things. When I clicked on ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Symosis Chapter 1-Part 1

    Lol I see you're back... And next time I won't try to do your dirty work for you!! Ok, I will...but ya know. I really have nothing to say about ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: lil help please? choosing an idea for my novel

    I just read the one about Dawn, and it was really good too! So, that or the first one shows a lot of promise, I think. You definitely have talent.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: lil help please? choosing an idea for my novel

    I've read your first idea and loved it. The third one I haven't, but I'll have to. It sounds good, though. About the second one... That's an interesting ability Andria ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed

    I shortened it so that three of my characters weren't even introduced. I was just editing, and it did seem a bit long to put on here.

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed

    Thanks to both of you guys for the reviews! I realize this is a long selection and people probably don't want to take the time to read it. This did ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Finding a good agent

    Alright, I just posted the beginning of it, so if you guys want to check it out, it's in the fantasy forum section.

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed

    *deleted*

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Mysticals (prologue) [name'll probably change]

    I really enjoyed this, actually. It intrigued me, I'll say that. There were, however, many grammar and composition mistakes that I noticed, so I'll try to correct them here. infuzed ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Finding a good agent

    I understand that the agent should not charge me for anything (thank goodness). I found this website and was looking at it. If somebody doesn't mind taking a look at ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Finding a good agent

    Thanks guys! I'm just about to go down that road myself, and dreading it, so good luck in your search! Yes, you won't like it!!! I'm scared to death of ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Finding a good agent

    Ok, for those of you who haven't read my blog, I just finished my book. Now, how do I go about finding a GOOD agent to help me get it ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    God made man in His image, that's why God, I think, has a gender. God also sent His only begotten Son, and the Son is part of the Trinity, which ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or wrong?

    Yes, no matter what. I think there is nothing right about killing someone, anyone, no matter how "sinful" people think they are. But that doesn't mean it isn't necessary. If ...

    Feb 23, 2008


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage